Breaking News out of Stead....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking News out of Stead....

We're working on a developing story from Stead... and it does not involve TOR!

Bear with us, there is some information to confirm and formal story format to be delt with...

I've been chasing more computer problems all day.. seems maybe the zap to the USB ports *might* have given the puter a bit of a brain fade problem.. we'll see.. may have been a driver glitch combined with a failed USB hub (separate from the computer.. one of those things that makes diagnosis EXTREMELY hard)

I'm not a computer nerd, I just play one on the Internet..

PS.. anybody cracks a MAC joke.. they're banned for a week!!!!!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Breaking News out of Stead....

Maybe some Bear news?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
      Maybe some Bear news?
      Should have been more specific... no, Not Bear news.. but really amazing news if it pans out..

Stay Tuned!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Looking forward to see what goin on. Gonna suck missing Reno this year.

Comment

Full blown Thunder Mustang? BTW what time is it in Germany right now?

Comment

Oh, I know. Rheinschild bought the surrounding area of Stead and he is gonna bring back the 9 mile course.

Comment

1116am......I will try my best to make it to Reno next year!

Comment

NASCAR is taking over so Mikey Waltrip can finally qualify in an unlimited Toyota?

Comment

Discovery HD is going to do a documentary series on Air Racing that is mostly about the sport, the teams, the glamour (har, har)and the racing; and does not feature footage of every accident in the last 35 years. Oh yeah, and no drama.....

Or, could it be a made for TV series about a family business building custom race planes. Everything is a crisis, nothing is delivered on time, the father is a retired pro-wrestler, #1 son is basically clueless but puts on a good show, #2 son sort of knows what's going on but acts clueless to avoid getting involved, and nothing gets done withoug huge family arguments.

Comment

NASCAR is taking over so Mikey Waltrip can finally qualify in an unlimited Toyota?

Discovery HD is going to do a documentary series on Air Racing that is mostly about the sport, the teams, the glamour (har, har)and the racing; and does not feature footage of every accident in the last 35 years. Oh yeah, and no drama.....

Or, could it be a made for TV series about a family business building custom race planes. Everything is a crisis, nothing is delivered on time, the father is a retired pro-wrestler, #1 son is basically clueless but puts on a good show, #2 son sort of knows what's going on but acts clueless to avoid getting involved, and nothing gets done withoug huge family arguments.
                    Yeah it's called American Race Plane.

I personally think that the news is Stead will be closed and the race will be moved downtown. The course will be around the Silver Legacy, down to Peppermill, twice around the tower at RNO, then to the old Hilton (Grand Serria) and back to Silver Legacy. Should be good for getting the citizens of Reno involved in the air races.

Comment

Originally posted by wyhdah
                      The course will be around the Silver Legacy, down to Peppermill, twice around the tower at RNO, then to the old Hilton (Grand Serria) and back to Silver Legacy. Should be good for getting the citizens of Reno involved in the air races.
                      And the starting chute will between the Circus Circus towers.

Comment

The Bear will not be ready for this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal1
                          Naw....must be Bobby Unser coming in with an offenhauser powered Lancair...he's been hanging around the last couple of years....and loves it!!!
                          Went Fast, Forgot to Turn Left, Saw God!

Comment

Originally posted by tonka1011
                            PM getting a new partner/owner?
                            I think right now he'd settle for a new engine.

Comment

look at me, look at me...

Comment

Working...
                              X