Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't be there. This is killing me.

This is killing me!

The races are there in Reno and I am STUCK here in Nashville TN.

I am sad to say I will not make this years RAR
    First time in about 15 years or so. I must say this is realy killing me. The next two weeks I am going to be worthless at work. All I will be thinking about is the races.

Wayne, Bear.

Do that thing you do so well and keep us informd. I know you guys will be working around the clock there in Reno. and you will have way more than you can posibly post. You guys are the best. And an early thank you goes out to you guys.

Ok, I see lots of posts from people that are going to be there. How about starting one for the people that wont be. (Have I said that this is killing me)

Other Duty Assignments

Wolfee,

You are not a lone member of that "NO RENO RACE" club.
    While I have only managed to see six races,I am fully hooked.

.....this year again,I will also be writhing in the agony of no "fix"...

...a strong tendancy to twitch ....has been noted......along with an
    obsessive tendancy to jump on any and all bits of airrace info....

.....a mop and bucket have been placed near the monitor of my computer (to facilitate cleanup from drooling at the great pics Wayne and Bear post).....

.......advise has been given to family and friends as not to consider any possiblity of cure....

.......gotta go....they want me in that extra long sleeved jacket again.....( it's 81degF !)...are they tellin' me sumpin'?...

.....Bear, Wayne ....ya gotta have enough fun for ALL of us...
    Mayday51
    Jim Gallagher

Comment

Me either

I will also be waiting for every post from Wayne and Bear. I even drove to the airport and sat and watched take off and landings last night. Keep us posted! and I too thank you in advance.

MattB

Comment

Working...
      X