Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off Topic Big time and a bit stupid, but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Topic Big time and a bit stupid, but....

where can I get warbird/Reno Racer ringtones????

Thanx...and Happy New Year
    ...going off the rails on a crazy train....

Re: Off Topic Big time and a bit stupid, but....

Originally posted by a4gturn
    where can I get warbird/Reno Racer ringtones????

Thanx...and Happy New Year
    Really, not at all stupid!!

A while ago, when I first got a phone that would accept "ringtone" files, I set about to make a few... I made two... one is a startup of Critcal Mass's engine at PRS a few years ago, the other, a Sea Fury fly by out at the Valley...

If I can figure out how to upload them, I'll do it..

One of the "features" that I had contemplated for the site is, to have a gallery of ringtones...

Guess I need to get off my "committments" and get with it!

Next year, let's pledge to get a "ringtone" gallery set up for this place! I'm sure we all have some goodies..

I know, personally, I have one really rare engine strart that was actually featured in a ducmentary.. No sold copyright tho so I can still offer it!

Involves an inertial starter, a boost pump and then a really "WET" start of an old radial.....

What a good few years we've had ey!

Wayner
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,

I'm looking forward to it.
      Have credit card, ready to generate some revenue for this site.

TJ Dwelle

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        Really, not at all stupid!!

A while ago, when I first got a phone that would accept "ringtone" files, I set about to make a few... I made two... one is a startup of Critcal Mass's engine at PRS a few years ago, the other, a Sea Fury fly by out at the Valley...

If I can figure out how to upload them, I'll do it..

One of the "features" that I had contemplated for the site is, to have a gallery of ringtones...

Guess I need to get off my "committments" and get with it!

Next year, let's pledge to get a "ringtone" gallery set up for this place! I'm sure we all have some goodies..

I know, personally, I have one really rare engine strart that was actually featured in a ducmentary.. No sold copyright tho so I can still offer it!

Involves an inertial starter, a boost pump and then a really "WET" start of an old radial.....

What a good few years we've had ey!

Wayner
        Would that be your H-1B start video, or the Critical Mass start after the new engine many years ago? Either one is a classic!

Here's another great resource for sound clips:

The B-25 clip has been my Outlook new email alert sound for several years. Perhaps there's a deal to be struck here....
        Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
        World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Working...
        X