HA-1112 photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HA-1112 photos

The Museum has two, a Bf-109G-something with a wooden tail, and a Hispano with a Merlin that Bubba Beal donated after the Reno accident.
    Chris...

Comment

FYI
      The Spruce Goose museum @ Mcminville, Oregon has one, a Spitfire, a P40, a P51, and a P38 all kidy corner from each other. A great way to compare them . Oh yea, don't forget the Spruce Goose.
      Tom

Comment

I was referring to Jason's pictures with the A-26 in the background.
        Of course the 109G engine's inverted and the Merlin isn't. When POF rebuilt the flying HA the fwf mods were done to hide the merlin as much as possible.
        POF is having a 50th anniversary flying day on Jan 6th. I 1st hung out there in 76 and they have done so much with limited resources over the years which is quite remarkable.
        Rich

Comment

@Speeddemon:
          Hello!

I've found your nice photo:
          All Air Racing All the time! Unregistered visitors: this forum is open for your reading enjoyment. We invite you to join so you can enjoy the full features of this system. Including file uploads, event calender, private messages and more. Due to an unmanageable amount of SPAM membership applications, the join process is a few step process. It all makes it secure!

I want ask you for a scan in higher resolution for my Messerschmitt Bf 109 history website, if you can. I'll display your name for copyright, if you want.

Here is the page about this plane on my website:

I'm looking for photos of this plane with the early paintings.

I friend has made a nice colour profile of that plane:

And we have found a colour photo of that plane with that camo:

I hope you can help me!

Best Regards from Berlin/Germany,
          David

@Shawn Aro:
          I have the same question to you. Is it possible to get high res photos of the crashed plane with the "yellow 5" markings?

Thanks for help!

Sorry for posting here, I was not able to send a PM. :-(

Comment

Working...
          X