Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reno - Day Six

Originally posted by SCEPTER

Now if we could only here Tigers thoughts as he straps on Strega.
    That's easy. Just string together about ten 4-letter words, followed by a sarcastic little snigger afterwards.

Comment

HA! I was wondering the same thing! This year I told him I was 11 when I first saw him & The Witch race, and of course his response was "Arggh, that means I've been doin' this too goddamn long!"
      _________
      -Matt
      Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Originally posted by SCEPTER
        Great work Tim.It's cool that we get new pics in December.

Now if we could only here Tigers thoughts as he straps on Strega.
        I don't know if I related this story here before or not. Once when I was strapping Lyle into the Bear before a Saturday heat Race, He got his laugh started, I asked him what was so funny, He told me he was just on the radio reporting to Tiger that he had heard there was a green Bug infestation in Kern County, and that Tiger should forget all this racing nonsense and get back home to tend his cotton. The behind the scenes and also the grandstanding between Lyle and Tiger made the rivalry between them some of the most fun times I can ever remember. The second year that I was on Tiger's team when he had his Christmas party I took him a Gift from Lyle. It was the burned down piston from 1992, autographed, still with a piece of the master connected from where it was torched off. Lyle said he figured Tiger had earned it.
        John Slack

Comment

Working...
        X