X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ben Hall's T-6 #7

Originally posted by Warren_C
    Can't wait to read it
    Yeah, you've seen it Warren. What do you think? Your father is playing a good role in his research.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
      Yeah, you've seen it Warren. What do you think? Your father is playing a good role in his research.
      I think this is going to be a great book, Hacker has covered alot of ground, most of this stuff has never been published. The readers will benefit from the factual infomation provided by many of the principles, whom are still around. While, speed outed my little inside joke, Yes I have read the manuscript, and even contributed a small part by helping gather more data and perform tech edits for the PA-48 sections. I know the pictures that we're going to provide have never been published. In fact I just sent Hacker the latest edited version.

Of all threads to hijack, a T-6 thread.

So to returning to T6s, which, is the fastest Harvard to run at Reno?

Comment

Originally posted by Warren_C
        IOf all threads to hijack, a T-6 thread.

So to returning to T6s, which, is the fastest Harvard to run at Reno?
        C'mon...who cares? Nobody REALLY likes T-6's anyhow....

Now, if they'd bring back the racehorse starts for the class again, and run them on the F-1/Bipe course....THAT would be an eye-opener.

Comment

Would anyone have a color photo of the blue #47?

T J

Comment

I'm bumping this thread because I want to know if the Cavalier book was ever completed and what was it titled?
            remember the Oogahonk!

old school enthusiast of Civiltary Warbirds and Air Racers

Comment

Originally posted by Lon Moer View Post
              I'm bumping this thread because I want to know if the Cavalier book was ever completed and what was it titled?
              ... +1 ...

Comment

Lon, Sledge...Randy's book is 90% done, 90% to go. It gets pulled out and updated from time to time, but it's at that stage where a line needs to be drawn as to 'okay, we're just going to stop adding to it HERE and publish it".

I honest to God hope it doesn't just stay 'in the hard-drive' for the duration of my life.

Comment

Working...
                X