This month's Air and Space Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's Air and Space Magazine

The lead story in the new Air and Space magazine is air racing. Mary Dilda is on the cover. The story interviews Steve and Mary as well as Lyle and Tiger, pretty good read. Another story by Debbie Gary is an in-depth analysis of the Franklin/Younkin tragedy and how the familes and other team members plan on carrying on.

Ron
    Ron Henning

Re: This month's Air and Space Magazine

Where can I pick up an issue? RG
    Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
    RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Ron Henning

Comment

Ron,

I've got an issue on the way (someday) from A&S... I guess I broke down a bit of a "professional" barrier with this issue as well as breaking a long dry spell for me. I've not been "published" since before I got sick a couple years ago.

Several years ago, I managed to get a single small shot in on a preview blurb about the Hughes Racer Replica article that was coming in the next issue. But that's kind of "small fish" in the "publishing industry".

This time, I was asked for and provided several shots for the feature article..

I've not found out which shots they used or how many, how big.. etc, etc, etc.. Since I live in a little town, I'll have to wait till they send me one or I get back to the "big city" since nobody carries it here on "the peninsula"

Did you get it in a store or are you a subscriber?

I'll have to admit, I'm pretty well foaming at the mouth to see this issue!

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayner,

Nice work (as usual!).

You got three pix in the eight-page article alongside Richard VanderMuelen and Arnold Greenwell. Made me wish I had been able to make the trip this year but will be there next year.

Robert

Comment

I subscribe, didn't know Wayne took any of the shots but that T-6 shot he took is great!
            Ron Henning

Comment

Originally posted by Ron101502
              The lead story in the new Air and Space magazine is air racing.
              Ron

Anyone think that "our" votes help decide this ?

........I knew ya could..........
              Mayday51
              Jim Gallagher

Comment

Working...
              X