Shadows of the Night video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadows of the Night video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Is it cheesy? Yeah. Is it corny? Yeah. But it's the closest (to my knowledge) of air racing being in any video.

I know a lot of the people on this board are new, but the Condor Squadron used to make up a significant portion of the T-6 class.

The days of Charlie Beck, Dick Sykes, Jim Modes, etc. are gone, but they are certainly not forgotten.

Re: Shadows of the Night video

Originally posted by speeddemon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDcQoy1nhc

Is it cheesy? Yeah. Is it corny? Yeah. But it's the closest (to my knowledge) of air racing being in any video.

Whoah.... big-time high-school flashback!

Comment

And another oldie but goodie featuring the Scooter.....

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

[QUOTE=speeddemon]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qDcQoy1nhc

Is it cheesy? Yeah. Is it corny? Yeah.

Yeah it is.

But it reminds me what I like about T-6's.

Girls can fly them.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
          And another oldie but goodie featuring the Scooter.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3v9b10xBA4
          Ahhh, the Blue Angels with the Scooter... When I first saw the Blues it was the late 70's/early 80's at Willow Grove NAS with the A-4. They really could stack 'em together!!!

Too bad it was Van "Hagar" and not Van Halen.

Comment

Now that's entertainment!
            Scott Adie
            www.osgfx.com

Comment

Wasn't there a BOC video with T-6's in it? Come Take Me Away?
              Chris...

Comment

Originally posted by chixfly2
                You kids don't know nothing!
                HAH!

Who you callin Kid... Kid...
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Dasher, be respectful of your elders...

Comment

If Pat would have kept her lips tightly over those huge teeth, that T6 would probably have picked up a few knots!

Also, that video was Bill Paxton's "big screen" debut..

Randy

Comment

Originally posted by Chris McMillin
                      Wasn't there a BOC video with T-6's in it? Come Take Me Away?
                      Chris...
                      Can't say I remember that one. Gonna reveal some of my dark 80s music secrets here.... but did't Night Ranger do a video with a B-25? I know it figured prominently on an album cover (Seven Wishes, to be exact).

Funny coincidence- when I was driving home last night a local radio talk show host was going back and forth with his callers about Van Hagar vs. Van Halen- apparently there was some press release that Van Halen is going back on tour with Roth on vocals. His contention was that the *only* Van Halen album that was worth owning was the first one and a couple of songs on the second. I'm afraid I gotta almost agree on that one. I lost interest when EVH started fooling around with keyboards instead of abusing Stratocasters. When I want keyboards, I'll listen to Rick Wakeman or Keith Emerson.

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum
                        His contention was that the *only* Van Halen album that was worth owning was the first one and a couple of songs on the second. I'm afraid I gotta almost agree on that one. I lost interest when EVH started fooling around with keyboards instead of abusing Stratocasters. When I want keyboards, I'll listen to Rick Wakeman or Keith Emerson.
                        I'm with you on that one although the videos for the "1984" album are certainly - ahem - memorable (e.g. "Hot for Teacher").

Dasher, I'm not as young as I look...I get to cringe for both VH1's "I Love the 70's" and the "I Love the 80's."

Comment

Years ago iwe used to get Fly Past magizine and there was stuff in there about Gary Newman having a T-6 he had a song cars in the late 80's Shawn

Comment

The old tv series Call To Glory with Graig T Nelson they had some t-6's in that in one epposode they had a race with t-6' Shawn

Comment

Working...
                            X