Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: vote for Air Racing

Originally posted by Aeronut7
    Fairness?? We don' need no stinkin' fairness!
    Here is an example of our country's youth! What is the world a coming to. (I agree by the way)

Jarrod

Comment

Talk about *padding* the vote!

Comment

Padding the vote is a Floridian Tradition but I guess we're learnin' it too!
        Scott Adie
        www.osgfx.com

Comment

Originally posted by On Site Grafix

I thought that was a Chicago/Richard Daley tactic: Vote early, and vote often!

Comment

No, padding the vote is a Chicago tradition (where the dead can vote). Florida is where they don't know HOW to vote...

Comment

Originally posted by Propellerhead
              No, padding the vote is a Chicago tradition (where the dead can vote). Florida is where they don't know HOW to vote...
              Or how to count votes, especially from those serving in the military. Nuff' said.

Comment

Thanks for the clarification, I won't make that mistake again! I'm sittin' here all alone and . . . embarassed!
                I think that's my first kill! Don't take it personal Dude, there aren't too many chances for me to sound even remotely smart around here. In retrospect, I guess I sound more like a dickhole than anything. It's all in good fun.

Have you voted today? I have.
                You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Oh man, I wish I would have known, I would have stopped by and said hi.
                  We were at beach 11, off by ourselves. Had 12 teenagers with us from my son's DeMolay group. Was a lot of things, quiet was not one of them!
                  Hoping to get my old boat un-pickled and do some exploring there next year, it's a nice place.
                  Has anybody thought that the poll may just be thrown away as it has obviously been "tampered" with? Especially if someone was looking for a different result when they started it. But then, nobody would do that, would they?
                  Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                  airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                  thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fence Sence
                    I think that's my first kill! Don't take it personal Dude, there aren't too many chances for me to sound even remotely smart around here. It's all in good fun.

Have you voted today? I have.
                    Not to worry, I took it just like you meant it. I had a good laugh over the whole event! Since I was a kid, anything that went real fast on the ground, didn't go in a straight line and had shiny paint and no fenders was an Indy car. The shiny paint qualification excludes automatically anything that runs short track asphalt or dirt. Old habits die hard!
                    Scott Adie
                    www.osgfx.com

Comment

I took this shot Wednesday when the engine replacement in Eberhardt's Merlin's Magic 22 was nearing completion and the mechanic's words were something like this;

"Stu NEVER knows I have left-over parts. . . I just leave them in the bottom of this here bucket!"
                      Attached Files
                      Scott Adie
                      www.osgfx.com

Comment

One of the great moments for me this year was when Dago was rolled in covered in oil. They stripped the cowlings and found the hole. The two guys standing next to me were from MM's crew, and they shouted out to the Dago crew "We win! We got more parts than you!"
                        Every time I went by MM's pit they were joking about their bad fortune. What a great attitude in adversity.
                        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

You got that right. I was at their pit when the O2 bottle blew up. Wow, what a sound. It took awhile but they were back in good spirits later in the day. They had an awful run of tough breaks this year and yet they persist in their great atitudes and outlooks. Gotta love 'em! We could all use a little of what they got from time to time.
                          Scott Adie
                          www.osgfx.com

Comment

Who wouldn't vote for Air Racing when new competitors keep showing up for next years event!
                            Attached Files
                            Scott Adie
                            www.osgfx.com

Comment

Working...
                            X