Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MERLIN'S MAGIC SCRAP

Originally posted by Race 29
    If I cup my hand under my armpit, I can play "Ta rah rah Boom De ay"!! Race 29
    Your mom must be SOOOO proud.

Comment

Our pit backed up to theirs so we heard the boom and was there immediately to see if everyone was all right. I have sent Wayne the pictures I took of what it looked like right after it took place as I will leave it to him to post if he feels fit to. I think it is an amazing rebuild considering what I saw on that day after the damage was done. Awesome work guys, awesome work.
      Randy Rheinschild
      www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Originally posted by rwflyboy
        Our pit backed up to theirs so we heard the boom and was there immediately to see if everyone was all right. I have sent Wayne the pictures I took of what it looked like right after it took place as I will leave it to him to post if he feels fit to. I think it is an amazing rebuild considering what I saw on that day after the damage was done. Awesome work guys, awesome work.
        Just an FYI... I think there were some other shots posted on the board by someone... the shots Randy sent, I didn't post because: While at Reno, I heard there was a problem with registered media publishing shots of the damage as it fell under our signoff to not publish "accident" photos...

To be honest, I do not know if this is actually true, since I did not hear it directly from the source... that said, since the damage had been seen, I never took the time to find out, officially, if I would cause any heartburn by putting them up. I have talked with members of the family and we stand ready to help them in any way possible.

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

[QUOTE=mm2]Excellent ideas. The rebuild is coming along well and on schedule, however extremely costly.

Bill - If you get to the point where you're thinking about merchandising the scraps, let me know and I'll help you with any framing you might like to do. I think we have a mutal friend - Ken Hall says hi.

Comment

some more pics.....http://warbirdinformationexchange.or...pic.php?t=9335

Comment

well i think the photos of the restore are cooler and not as hard to look at as the damage photos.please tell me you will still have the yellow tail still...
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

Originally posted by Section3guy
                well i think the photos of the restore are cooler and not as hard to look at as the damage photos.please tell me you will still have the yellow tail still...
                that's for sure.I think I can speak for everyone that saw her that day.It was hard to look at.

Comment

Working...
                X