Risky Business

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risky Business

While my original post was without identification it was not intentional. I was in a hurry to post information and then go to bed. Nothing was meant to be mean or in bad spirit. I was passing along information as it was explained to me from a reliable source. While the first note was for the purpose of informing on the facts to someone that inquired. The second post was clearly meant to poke fun at Bill having seen his first unindentified post. Having realized I touched a sensitive nerve it is my job no my duty and responsibility to carry the attack to the fullest extent as this is what Bill would have done to me under the same circumstances. In light of the results of my over zealous attack on Bill's post I see that this method of humor might not be acceptable as other might be mislead or misunderstand its meaning. I apolojize to Bill and AAFO for putting my remarks on the sight and will limit my comments to just the facts and only the facts in the future. My apology to all.

Not to worry Matt

Hey Matt, not to worry! I only jumped in because it was obvious that Rhino didn't realize who you were (nor did I) and figured you were just one of the occasional "trolls" we get that try to spark an argument or make someone look/feel bad..

Had I known and he known who was the unregged guest, Rhino has thick enough skin that you guys would have had some fun with each other..

So, no harm done and you can feel free to barb away on any of your fellow racers (or fans for that matter) whenever you feel like it.. Especially if you're identified as who you are so they can throw back atcha..

See you at Reno!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I am new to message boards, but Matt J. certainly has shown what a gentlemen he is. It takes a real man to have to explain and then appologize for his humor. Matt J. seems like a very funny guy.

I have a question for either Bill or Matt J. Who owns Risky? Every picture I have seen of Risky has someone other than Bill flying. I hope Bill is not afraid to fly an airplane that has hair under the clam shells. Many people would be glad to see a picture of Bill actually flying his own airplane. I hope someone out there in the know can arrange an air to air picture with Bill at the controls.

As a final thought, maybe you could get a company like Gillette as a sponor..

Best of luck on your final Reno.. You have raised the bar of air racing and you are alot of fun to watch.

Comment

NOTAM

I think one is in order.. It's about that time and the "natives are getting restless" it's been almost two years without racing and we're gonna get some "hangar chafing" goin on here.. So.. I'd like to "go on record" (that sounded like a politiko) and state.. for the record.. <ahem>

Put on your armour because the fan does seem to have begun slinging the brown stuff.. so as long as everyone knows it's in good fun, let's let the racers have their fun..

Somebody grab the firetrucks and park em in front of these guys willya..

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

website

Hey....All I gotta say is that we are going to have stuff for sale from the site soon.....!!!! www.unlimitedair.com is Alive and Well.

And yes, tho some have flown Risky other than Bill.....He has always been in the seat during the races...even in '89 when he wished he wasn't there when the engine sprayed oil on the "glass".---great landing by the way Rhino!!!

Wish I could make it this year. Have fun Boys!
          Randy Rheinschild
          www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

I thought something was up when Bill came back so strong against Matts joke reply. Now his own brother is admitting that the planes are going down the road. I can't believe it. Truth is stranger then fiction. Who would of thought when the oil spayed on the glass that Bill whould have been so unnerved to get out of air racing and find something safer to do. Does the King air spray oil on the glass? I hope not. How about the wings falling off? I've seen that happen and its ugly. Good luck Bill we will miss you.

Comment

Re: Not to worry Matt

**edited by board admin**

This is just the racers flickin boogers at each other... they know who they are now so we need to sit back and let them have at each other.. This usually starts on Saturday the week before the races, they just get a chance to get at each other earlier here..

Board Administartor
              I have the need for speed. Unfotunately I am grounded to the rent-mobiles (aka slow, econo-box cars).

Comment

Rhino in the cockpit

I have plenty of pics with Bill in the cockpit of risky. just ask and I will send them to who ever.
                Bob

Comment

Are you sure that the pictures you have are not doctored? Can you really see his face or just his helmet. He has a really big head size so anybody could be in it. Including me.

Comment

Working...
                  X