Racer updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo "Race" Ha Ha two-two;

Don't forget that the last piece of your looser still belongs to me.

The fastest pass you'll ever see!
    Mystical Power

Comment

"Race # 22 Mech" =====You must be smok'in the rope. Race #22 warm bodies could not even find an exhaust leak!
      Kiss My Caboose
      Mystical Power

Comment

........ahhhhh.......another love story......
        Mayday51
        Jim Gallagher

Comment

Of course we love Mystical Power. I'm not sure who I would have to play games with if it was not for Tom. The poster last year for rides in Two of Hearts was a good one.

Tom, I just wish you were more greatful of our devotion to you. Look at what we've tried to do. We given you our blow up doll, tatooed your machince, advertisied it for sale, preserved your power secret for ya and oops !@#$ - almost let the cat out of the bag for what's in store this year.

Can't wait to see ya.

Comment

IF1 planes

#82 "Plane Mantis" is Will Dennis' ex#15 "Fools Gold"

"Varuna" showed some stability problems during flight testings last year and immediate modifications do not look likely.

Anders

Comment

Abuse

Yo "Race #22 Mech" Torture is a two way street. We are coming prepared!

The most Mystical One;
              Mystical Power

Comment

Well, ya'll aparently haven't met Mary if you think her plane sucks, I got to ride w/ her. It was so much fun. I got to the hangar alot and help them wax "blue" it is so fun. By the way I love her plane it is so pretty.

Comment

Working...
                X