Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Cruise has a P-51?

Originally posted by chixfly2
    I gave you that $20 - so, it was $1,998,980 short.

We could have a bake sale!!

(do you know how to bake?)
    I spent that twenty on Tequila!

(yes I actually can bake)

Don

Comment

Top bidder (gotcha4sure) dropped $7000+shipping on two Superbowl tickets. Maybe he could have skipped Detroit and bid a little higher on the Mustang.

Comment

I got a chance to take a break from turning wrenches on the beast,(Double Threat) to post some info on TC and the Races. check out this interview

Comment

Man, How the hhhhheck did SHE get an interview? I tried for months to get an (aviation only) interview!

Looks like I'll have to start trying again!!!

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Man, How the hhhhheck did SHE get an interview?

My guess would be the request came from a 15 yr old girl.
            Jeff Loewe
            www.jlofoto.com

Comment

"This could be the best race in almost a decade. New planes, new engines, new toys. If they all keep together gentleman you will have one heel of a race."

Man, What great news. We will possibly have Strega, Dago Red, Czech Mate, Precious Metal, and the LARS all back! Critical Mass?

New racers will include Steadfast, and now Sani is busy wrenching on Double Threat again!

What next,
              David

Comment

What is Double Threat? Unlimited?

Anthony
                "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

What is "Double Threat"?

Sani Hut might have to chime in- But to the best of my knowledge,
                  "Double Threat" is a highly modified F-82 Twin Mustang racer.
                  Sponsored by "Sani Hut", there were even some pictures of it posted here last year. Maybe someone could repost them?

Don't know how far along the "Triple Threat" clipped wing R-4360 powered Ford Tri Motor is, but I bet someone has pictures of that as well.

Comment

Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood ran a teaser for a segment with some papparazzi photos of TC and his Mustang.
                    Caught the very tail end of the teaser - so no details. Should run tonight. Yes, you may have to suffer through some Brad Pitt/Jolie gossip in order to see a 7 second blurb on this one...but hey, you get to spend 'quality' time with your wife...

B.

Comment

Entertainment Tonight or Access Hollywood ran a teaser for a segment with some papparazzi photos of TC and his Mustang.
                      Caught the very tail end of the teaser - so no details. Should run tonight. Yes, you may have to suffer through some Brad Pitt/Jolie gossip in order to see a 7 second blurb on this one...but hey, you get to spend 'quality' time with your wife...

B.
                      We can do better than that!.

TC will have an interview on Primetime (ABC news) on Friday night, and his P-51 is the back drop for the interview.

So instead of getting a 2 second vid of TC and air plane. We get 15 minutes of TC,airplane, and Dian Sawyar

Comment

Originally posted by chixfly2
                        Dang - I don't have a wife nor do I expect to get one... ever.
                        I guess I can still watch though.

Jarrod

Comment

Working...
                        X