Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tom Cruise has a P-51?

Originally posted by T. Adams
    Could it be because Cruise is a nut case. Since he has embraced Scientology, he has gone loony. Not to get into a religous debate, but Travolta is also a nut case Scientogist.
    Nutcases or not then scientolgist love airplanes. At this point in air racing we kinda need this. You should see Travolta's place in Florida Aviation is a cereal bowl... It's full of fruits, nuts, and flakes.

Comment

This one right?

Agreed... scientolgists do seem to be nutcases.
      Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
      My Photos
      My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
        This one right?

Agreed... scientolgists do seem to be nutcases.
        Seems to be applied in the right area to me. Note the 707 in the background. A BBJ sits in it's place now.

Comment

We're all nutcases in one way or another. Let's keep our religion and politics to ourselves, and share what matters - air racing! I hope someone is nutty enough to get behind the "red one" and get it back on the course!

C

Comment

The 707 usually sits at LAX and... Red... Now belongs to a T-6 racer...
            A little Blue & sliver my be back this year
            The Bear and PM might have different pilots... ones you my have never thought of...
            http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
            http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              We're all nutcases in one way or another.
              BAM! You said it brother! Some of my favorite people are. Ever met my wife?

Comment

Originally posted by FNG
                Remember it's easier to let a cat out of a bag then it is to put back in Wayne, but this is fun! Top Gun II Mavric goes civilian.
                Ever since seeing the first script about air racing, I've drempt of TC playing a character like Tiger...

He could turn it into the role of a lifetime! Kevin K as Shelton... man, the list could go on and on!

Back to my dreams...

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  We're all nutcases in one way or another. Let's keep our religion and politics to ourselves, and share what matters - air racing! I hope someone is nutty enough to get behind the "red one" and get it back on the course!

C
                  I'll drink to that!!
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                    I'll drink to that!!
                    One e-sierra nevada coming up! Wait I think we should at least wait till noon(it's noon somewhere I guess). Just to stay on topic... These two men MAY be one of the best things to happen to aviation. Not since the 30's has aviation and hollywood mixed this huge. The biggest nutcase of them all Howard Hughes was the lead role model in that era. Look what he did!!! We need more Roscoe Turners, and the like. We need to bring the show back to the show. I see pilots like Ron B, Steve P, and many of the other "rookies" doing one hell of a job to be friendly, ego free, and always with a sharpie and a smile. Now add a few hollywood types and we have another golden age on our hands in my opinion. I'm very proud to be a a part of this era. The old school guys are still around to learn from, and the new guys for the most part are just plain cool. THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Wild Bill Kelso; 03-26-2006, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor Archer
                      The Bear and PM might have different pilots... ones you my have never thought of...
                      Sometimes it sucks to live in fly-over country -- I'm all ears!
                      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally Posted by Victor Archer

Ya, come on Victor and spill it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Tony

Comment

Did I say that???

Wow, gezzzz I forgot to use spell check and grammar check and I haven't received my check either...
                          http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                          http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Did I say that???

Wow, gezzzz I forgot to use spell check and grammar check and I haven't received my check either...
                            shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Did I say that???

Nothing to see here folks... keep movin` along.

And while he may not have a P-51 or a 707 (least not that I could find), let's not forget another of Hollywood's pilots... Harrison Ford

AND, yes, let's leave religion and politics out of the forum... sorry I started down that road.
                              Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                              My Photos
                              My Ride

Comment

Since Ron did not get the opportunity to fly The Bear last year (because of the FAA) he was suppose to get his shot this year. That being the case Ron would probably also race PM. But I have heard of another scenario for the pilots seat of Rare Bear. I would hope it is not true as I have a very bad feeling about that racer. You and I should compare notes Vic and see what we may have in common. Could be nothing. As far as the possibility of Tom Cruise being a new race owner we heard these same rumblings when Voodoo was for sale the FIRST time. IF by some coincidence all the planets were to align out in space and Scientology boy purchases said racer it would put Matt Jackson in a very good position to be sitting in the seat of said red racer. The crystal ball is still a little foggy right now, but perhaps it will clear up soon.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X