scanner for Reno

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: scanner for Reno

Had it in my electronics drawer with the rest of the stuff I packed down to Reno last year... it's a Uniden Bearcat bc100xlt. Manuals are available online, Uniden has one for the bc200xlt, which apparantly is operationally identical.

First $50. gets it, I'll pay US Shipping...

All major credit cards accepted via PayPal...

*snif* I hate sellin my old stuff really... can't get squat for it but someone else could have a lot of fun with some of it.. I need to have a "yard sale"!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

hey Wayne,does it look like the bc200xlt?same size or would you know?
      my 200xlt quit a couple years ago and can't find another.
      damn fine scanner and rugged too.let me know ok?
      i dont know about paypal but we could work something out.
      THANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by lowpasskid
        hey Wayne,does it look like the bc200xlt?same size or would you know?
        my 200xlt quit a couple years ago and can't find another.
        damn fine scanner and rugged too.let me know ok?
        i dont know about paypal but we could work something out.
        THANKS!
        LPK... as far as I can tell, it's outwardly and operationally just like the 200xlt. The 200 has 200 channel memory and the 100 has 100... I never used more than 4 or 5 at a time so it was always too many..

Not trying to squash a sale but your 200 prolly just needs new batteries... The big plastic unit looks like it's one piece battery but if you take it apart, you'll see that there are about six cells in an array. Batteries plus could probably sell you the right assembly for pretty cheap.

I made up mine out of single cells with solderable tabs a few years ago and only used it a few times after.. It was holding charge last time checked..

Does yours work if you plug it into the charger??

I'd be more than happy to sell you mine but don't want you to abandon yours if it just needs batteries (I almost did with mine originally)

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I have a Shack and a Bearcat and Ive used both at the airraces and the bearcat is the best. I also have taken Handheld aircraft transcivers up there and never had a problem with the mic button, a person would have to do it intentually.

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
            LPK... as far as I can tell, it's outwardly and operationally just like the 200xlt. The 200 has 200 channel memory and the 100 has 100... I never used more than 4 or 5 at a time so it was always too many..

Not trying to squash a sale but your 200 prolly just needs new batteries... The big plastic unit looks like it's one piece battery but if you take it apart, you'll see that there are about six cells in an array. Batteries plus could probably sell you the right assembly for pretty cheap.

I made up mine out of single cells with solderable tabs a few years ago and only used it a few times after.. It was holding charge last time checked..

Does yours work if you plug it into the charger??

I'd be more than happy to sell you mine but don't want you to abandon yours if it just needs batteries (I almost did with mine originally)

Wayne
            its not the battery Wayne,i did the resolder thing,didnt work,
            bought a new one,didnt work.
            didnt work with the charger.gave up,bought the sportcat180,
            gave the battery,charger to my air race buddy who lives in pville,ca.
            BUT I STILL HAVE THE HOLDER! insert exclamation here!
            i wiil take it if you want to sell, PM me?
            thanks,ric taylor

Comment

PM sent..

**edit**

Scanner Sold...
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X