110 pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 110 pic

Does any know if they can stiil print 110 photoes i have some from Mojave 79 shawn

Re: 110 pic

Originally posted by Shawn Aro
    Does any know if they can stiil print 110 photoes i have some from Mojave 79 shawn
    Do you have any pictures of Kirk McKee's T-6 Felix?

Comment

yes i might but my dad has some email me aroshawn1456@aol.com shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Do you have any pictures of Kirk McKee's T-6 Felix?
        I have Kirk;s photos . Do you still want some?
        webpilot88-hd@yahoo.com

Comment

When you get them printed could you post them here please? I went to that race and remember the RB-51 loafing around the course at 388 MPH and winning in a walk. That was the last race it won wasn't it? I clearly remember it starting up, It looked like two people doing jumping jacks out of step! I was only 13 then.
          I remember Ray Cote and his shoestring. He flew the lowest line I ever saw. And he ran away from everyone else too.

Comment

not sure if i can get them printed they dont make 110 film any more ? I saw the last race that day when he one Steave did a victory roll at the finish. my dad has some 35 negtives try to put some of them up.

Shawn

Comment

not sure if i can get them printed they dont make 110 film any more ? I saw the last race that day when he one Steave did a victory roll at the finish. my dad has some 35 negtives try to put some of them up.

Shawn
              Shawn, Someone, I think it was on here, was talking about a way to use a 35mm slide to encapsulate a 110 to scan the transparancy and get stuff from that. Since I've also got a lot of history on those darn 110's, I'll look into a process and see what we can come up with to get this history on file!

Thanks for what you do Shawn!

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
              X