20+ Mustangs to fly at Oshkosh ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20+ Mustangs to fly at Oshkosh ??

According to ANN, that is the ticket this year at Oskosh, lots of warbird coverage. www.aero-news.net

EAA's version is somewhat more muted and non commital

The truth, as they say, probably lies somewhere in the middle......
    the other Wayne................

Not to throw water on anything but... ANN has been, shall we say, *somewhat* .... "loose" with fact and hard with opinion in past reports that I've read there..

I can imagine that there will be a lot of "stangs" there.. certainly were last year, we'll see exactly how many when the event begins I guess.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

shore do look that way......

Comment

Hmmmpft

Yeah, from personal dealings I got a few "choice" opinions about ANN too.... But alas, I will bite my tongue...

K~

Comment

Re: Hmmmpft

Originally posted by Kraz
          Yeah, from personal dealings I got a few "choice" opinions about ANN too.... But alas, I will bite my tongue...

K~
          Yep.. I believe I was a reciepient of some of those dealings.. including the phone call <g>

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

good thing discretion prevailed, and I did not quote (copy and paste) any (ANN-y ) material from them.....

Comment

Originally posted by GWB
              good thing discretion prevailed, and I did not quote (copy and paste) any (ANN-y ) material from them.....
              LOL.. yes... please never do that with anything from anywhere else. Links are ok but the copy paste thing can get us in deep doodoo...

It is in legal "limboland" as to who is truely responsible for messages posted on a board such as this.. It used to be a standard belief that it was the board owner.. A landmark case with AOL had a court finding otherwise. The board owner merely offers a "courtyard" with a soapbox for individuals to stand on and say what they will.

The "owner" of the message is he who posts it.. which is why we board owners always run the debate of whether or not to allow annonymous posting. Regged users have a valid email address and are accountable for what they post, annonymous posters, especially those who do not even post a name in their message are somewhat harder to keep accountable.. which is why you will find any annonymous post that is "questionable" deleted immediatly with no explanation to anyone involved..

End legal mumbojumbo

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

That is precisely where the discretion part entered....

Comment

Working...
                X