Reno 2005 Photos - Getting There!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 2005 Photos - Getting There!

Well, things have been keeping me busy and I've been going nuts looking at all the shots getting posted.. I had a few minutes (ahh.. actually, most of the day!) so I continued on with the odyssey of getting through my shots from this year.. (I still have yet to go through the stuff from PRS!)

Anyway, hoping to get a full gallery up at some point and some of these will be in that gallery but I can't wait any longer!

Enjoy!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Reno 2005 Photos - Getting There!

Wayne - Nice shots! I especially like the ones of the Bear and the 3 Sea Furies together. Keep 'em coming!
    Mark Johnson
    Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Excelent Shots! Love the one of the three sea furies.
      Jarrod

Comment

was anyone else as surprised as i was at bad attitudes performance? beating cabanas (who himself has turned out to be a fast pilot, first year out and already a gold contender) and then taking september pops!

rhino did real good this year, not to mention his crew.
        heh heh alriiiight

Comment

matt - yeah, I was a bit surprised at Rhino's performance this year too. I took a quick look through the race archives on the RARA web site, and I think Bad Attitude went consistently faster this year than any prior year. Nice work by driver and crew.
          Now let's hope they bring MFKARB (Mustang Formerly Known As Ricky Business) out to play....
          Mark Johnson
          Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

>>consistently faster than race archives...<<

Are you considering the current "fudge factor" with the race timing? Just curious...

Comment

Rich - Good point. I forgot to take into account the course adjustments over the past couple of years. Given that, Rhino probably was running a bit faster in prior years..takes nothing away from what he and the team were able to accomplish this year though.
              Mark Johnson
              Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys...

As for BA doing well this year, I wasn't surprised at all.. Rhino's a racer thru and thru.. that, plus... a little "birdie" had whispered in my ear to keep an eye on somebody's brother cause he was gonna do well...

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X