Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Risky photos

Here's a couple for R.R.

My favorite Risky Business photos. One from '98 with the low profile "Precious Metal" canopy on it and Matt Jackson flying it, and the other a 'beauty shot' from '97. I love the exhaust scorching and the reflection in the wing.
    Attached Files

Re: Risky photos

What's going on with Risky Business these days? Will it ever be raced again at Reno? We could have used another Mustang or two in this year's Gold race. Maybe next year with the return of Strega, Voodoo, and Precious Metal. Fingers crossed for Dago Red?

Comment

Nice shots Speed
      One of my favorite.

Comment

From the Pits

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
          ... I love the exhaust scorching and the reflection in the wing.
          Yes, it represents some exquisite vortex flow (read: separation). If the exhausts were aligned with the streamlines, it would reduce drag and increase residual thrust recovery.

Just another of those things that involve a little work, not much money, and virutally no risk.
          Eric Ahlstrom

Comment

Thanks guys for the pix and asking.... Yep, next year we should be there and also at the gathering of 'stangs in '07. I have tried to keep the site updated http://unlimitedair.com/risky_restoration.htm. I am hoping to do a full rebuild on the site this year..... hopefully before the end of the year.
            Randy Rheinschild
            www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

One that I took in 2002... I don't know anything about photography - this is one of my favorites of what I was able to get that year.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X