Tucson Air Races

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tucson Air Races

Just read Daves posts on the Unlimited Forum and feel his frustration, and understand his show me and I'll belive it attitude. BTW, where's the promised official announcement on Tucson that was promised for today??????????

Re: Tucson Air Races

Most fans don't realise, how many times, many of the classes have been BURNED, by badly promoted show/races, and sleasy promotors.
    Crewing for Dave, we've paid our own expenses, slept under the airplane, and eaten crappy food, for the promise of "NEXT YEAR...", and Dave has flown several of his racers to Cleveland, Denver, etc...for the old "check's in the mail" and gotten ZIP.
    When asked to put a portion of the promised monies up front, is when the tap dancing begins. No bodies expecting to get rich racing, most are just happy to break even.

Don't blame the racers for being sceptics & passing. That famous quote says it all, "SHOW ME THE MONEY"

Paul (will crew for food )

Comment

Re: Tucson Air Races

Originally posted by Apteryx
      Don't blame the racers for being sceptics & passing. That famous quote says it all, "SHOW ME THE MONEY"

Paul (will crew for food )
      LOL.. .Paul.. no way I'd blame anyone for not doing the dance!

I can wish till my fish gets cold.. .but I'd never blame anyone!

I want the growth to work.... It's what I got into this for years ago. Once I decide it can't happen, then I pack it in..

So far, I'm still dreaming..

That's what it is after all... a dream!

Wayner
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X