This Just In - Beer Good For Health!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Just In - Beer Good For Health!

OK!! Now I know there are a "couple" of us here who are gonna be really happy to hear this..

Just heard on TV News (late tonight because of World Series) that researchers at Oregon State University have found that an ingredient in Beer helps fight cancer!

Well... I need to print this out and send it to my nasty doctor who told me I shouldn't drink my favorite beverage!!

Oh... one really good thing about this.. Belly up guys... the report said it would take drinking about 1300 beers daily to reap the benefit!!!!

Who's buyin the first round???

Randy??????

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: This Just In - Beer Good For Health!

I had one Löwenbrau beer yesterday. I am under the average though. Pretty certain that I have drink more than 1300 beers. Generally I drink Karhu-beer ( BEAR ) in Finland.

There is a downside to it...I weigh 240 pounds. When I was in the States as a highschool student I weighed about 165 lbs. I remember Michelob, Budweiser and Molson good...real good.
    http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
      I had one Löwenbrau beer yesterday. I am under the average though. Pretty certain that I have drink more than 1300 beers. Generally I drink Karhu-beer ( BEAR ) in Finland.

There is a downside to it...I weigh 240 pounds. When I was in the States as a highschool student I weighed about 165 lbs. I remember Michelob, Budweiser and Molson good...real good.
      Jukka... you gettin to be a BIG boy!!

(Pardon my bad slang English )

Hummn... Karhu-Bear.... Where were you a couple years ago when the Bear Brew was goin around!!!

Now, that was some FINE BEAR!!!!!

Michelob, Bud, Molson.. maybe good BEAR but today, my absolute favorites are the micro brews Fat Tire Ale and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale....

SMOOTH, slightly thick, meal in itself types of brews, these things are beyond good!

Ahh... Randy... We gotta spend some time over a short case at Nellis ey!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

hooray beer!!!

especially sam adams...
        heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Mongo like Fat Tire...
          The Bear Brew was awesome, wish I had gotten more!
          Should just go down to Sparks to the brewery, was'nt it an American Cream Ale?
          1300 beers at a conservative 200 per is 260,000 calories a day. Talk about blowing a diet!
          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

[QUOTE=AAFO_WSagar] Well... I need to print this out and send it to my nasty doctor who told me I shouldn't drink my favorite beverage!![QUOTE]

Things I wasn't supposed to do after cancer.

#1 Have kids... They were wrong... Big time!

#2 Race bicycles at a pro level... They were wrong there too, but a man named Lance taught me that day one. Read his books yet Wayne? They will change your life as a cancer surviver!!!

#3 Drink... Don't do it much, but all seems OK.

Thing that cancer taught me.

#1 NEVER give up... That's what kills you, not the cancer! Also makes you have faith and drive because your life almost ended. You know that already from what I see. That's what is driving me so hard right now so maybe you get me a little more than most.

#2 When in doubt see rule #1

Comment

Always remember, those extra few pounds ensure that you'll be drought and famine resistant.

Comment

They have also now Sprite with Zero sugar in it. I think those sodas make one fat. Also some excersize is good. New Sprite tastes like the old one...in dr.Pepper they lost some taste ...IMHO.

My girlfriend swims every morning and eats lotsa vegetables. Hiking outdoors and in the mountains is good too. She does it all and weighs 118 lbs. She only drinks some wine...very seldom though.

Don't forget these if drinking beer. Eating too one sided food is no good. Weight is good when palying golf for instance..keeps one steady during the swing..no good if you try to jog.

http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                X