Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Air Race Designer plans and drawings !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Air Race Designer plans and drawings !

Gentlemen,

Those imaginary racers there that I just posted.
    If they bother you at any degree...just take' em away.

In 2000 I got my first computer and 2001 I started to train Acad program and only way to do it was to draw planes that I have always been fond of. Me and Matt did lotsa discussion and others too...so in a way they are result of all I read and felt when getting comments....somehow they are then part of AAFO readers ideas too, but in no way an official " entry ".

I first got involved in Air Racing when I bought Phillip Wallick RENO GOLD book. Then I built some Mustang models and other combat models..and one little racer for a Cox .049 engine back in 1991.

I am not an aviation engineer and thus my drawings may be erratic in some sense. In order not to cause any negative disturbance; I feel by NO way offended if they are removed, if you decide so !

I have no means or funding for the project and most likely it will remain a " PAPERTIGER " for ions to come. Also I have very limited time to focus on a demanding task what an unlimited racer today certainly is.

I know my shortcomings well ( no CAD CAM skills, no engineering background etc. ) !

Best regards,

Juke T
    http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Re: My Air Race Designer plans and drawings !

Juke, I've already saved your pics to my harddrive so I can print them out and make some plans for RC in the future.

You may not have the time and resources for the real thing but RC racing is fun too.

Keep'em coming

Don

Comment

Working...
    X