Info for next year needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Info for next year needed!

Time for me to start planning my trip to Reno next year! Now I just need a little bit of info from you guys who have been before. Ok I know this all sounds a bit weak so please go easy on me! lol I basically need to know when is the best time to come to the states so I will be looking for dates when there will be racing. I also need some hotel info and lastly, if and when those that are planning on going....have any of you got any idea when you will be going. What kind of pass/ticket should I get? Any info will be appreciated as I wanna make the most of this trip and hopefully hook up with some of you guys and show HOW NOT to take pictures!!!! lol Any info will help!

Thanks

Steve

Re: Info for next year needed!

Originally posted by isotsha
    Time for me to start planning my trip to Reno next year! Now I just need a little bit of info from you guys who have been before. Ok I know this all sounds a bit weak so please go easy on me! lol I basically need to know when is the best time to come to the states so I will be looking for dates when there will be racing. I also need some hotel info and lastly, if and when those that are planning on going....have any of you got any idea when you will be going. What kind of pass/ticket should I get? Any info will be appreciated as I wanna make the most of this trip and hopefully hook up with some of you guys and show HOW NOT to take pictures!!!! lol Any info will help!

Thanks

Steve
    Hi Steve;

There's a website for the Reno Air Races on the net with most info you'll need. Just look under Reno National Air Races or similar and it will get you there. However, if you don't want to pay an arm and a leg for hotel, do your own shopping and do it 3-4 months before the races or you won't have too many choices.
    Bill Kohler

Comment

Any suggestions on a hotel? Nothing fancy and niether must it be a dump. A hotel that will be easy on the pocket! lol Also...whats the best type of ticket to get? Info I got was that it starts on 13/09 until 17/09. I would like to be there a few days before the races start.

Thanks Steve

Comment

Sent you a PM... See you next year!!!

Comment

Thx

Comment

Working...
          X