• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dago for sale.

mmmm.....looks like somebody is in a hurry to sell

Comment

I'm sure all our AAFO brothers and sisters would get a great trailer seat discount, i.e. 1 case of beverage = 1 seat for 1 race to be consumed by all during victory party! We would have to beat the warlock party of course!

I wonder who made the bid for $500,000? I just hope we can get our nickles, dimes, quarters, and candy rappers together fast enoph
      Tony

Comment

[
        I wonder who made the bid for $500,000? I just hope we can get our nickles, dimes, quarters, and candy rappers together fast enoph[/QUOTE]

nobody has bid yet 500k is the opening bid.
        the airplane is only worth about 750k in my opinion.
        the support equipment and race engine maybe worth 150k.
        That said I am glad they are selling it for 1.5mil because that should keep it as a racer

Comment

Originally posted by deepsky
          I wonder who made the bid for $500,000?

Multihuler8w32.

Sounds like a trucking lines owner to me. Multiple haulers, 8 wheels, 32 trucks...I dunno.

Anyone seen Wiley Sanders lately?

Comment

Originally posted by MAYDAY
            Ithe support equipment and race engine maybe worth 150k.
            Mayday... I'm not sure what a race prepped Peefiddyone is worth but I'd think the trailer, transporter, tug and race engine are worth a bit more than 150K... have you priced a tractor trailer rig lately??

And the engine... Tiger was talking how much just the case is worth on those puppies... I think yer a bit low on the estimate... keep it up tho.. if we're gonna get the fund big enough, maybe we can "talk em down" a bit..

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

the trailer, transporter, tug and race engine are worth a bit more than 150K... have you priced a tractor trailer rig lately??

Wayne, I am in the trucking industry the trailer alone is worth 10k only.
              there is no mention of a tractor to pull the trailer.

I still think he's little high just to keep it a racer. but,since it's on ebay makes me a little worried

btw I know of an empty hangar in hollister.....

Comment

Working...
              X