Here's one for the Section 3 Crew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's one for the Section 3 Crew

There is a higher resolution image of this, but there is image motion blur at the grandstands ( no prop blur, though). If anyone would like a higher rez image, e-mail me and I'll try to work something out.
    Attached Files

Re: Here's one for the Section 3 Crew

"...no prop blur, though..."

Very funny!

Comment

Great picture. In order to respect your copyright, I want to send somebody a link to this picture. The site uses Outlook. I don't. I use aol. Can anybody tell me how to do this.

Dan Plunkett

Comment

Originally posted by HiredBitSlinger
        Great picture. In order to respect your copyright, I want to send somebody a link to this picture. The site uses Outlook. I don't. I use aol. Can anybody tell me how to do this.

Dan Plunkett
        Just cut and paste the URL to this thread in an email.

BTW: I think that is my box just under the word "Snowbirds" on the nose. Or it may be the next one covered by the wing. I'll have to look at my box pics and see if we had Red or Blue curtains.

Pretty sure I can see me mixing a margarita on my Honda blender.

Don

Comment

Dan Plunkett[/QUOTE]

In order to respect your copyright, I want to send somebody a link to this picture.

Dan Plunkett[/QUOTE]

Don't sweat the copyright on this one. I didn't put a notice on the image because it's reduced res and wouldn't print up to a decent size. As soon as I can find a way to post a high resolution tiff image somewhere (any ideas, Wayne?) I'll post it and update the forum.

Mike A.

Comment

Mike,

I sent you an email via AAFO PM

Don

Comment

Working...
            X