Bradfire video captures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradfire video captures

Okay...giving this a try for the first time. The sharpness isn't going to be anything close to what Vic and a few others have been posting...but these are video captures from Bradfire '05, and when 'in motion' are much more impressive. I think these were from Saturday's Sport Class Gold heat.
    Attached Files

Re: Bradfire video captures

Well, sorry....it seems that the majority of my Unlimited shots from out at pylon 5 are too large to attach on these pages. Here are a couple that I was able to clip close and get in just under the 293 kb limit.

There is some really cool stuff, but it just won't fit.

Any ideas?
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
      Well, sorry....it seems that the majority of my Unlimited shots from out at pylon 5 are too large to attach on these pages. Here are a couple that I was able to clip close and get in just under the 293 kb limit.

There is some really cool stuff, but it just won't fit.

Any ideas?
      Brad, can you crop to the area you want shown, then resize down to the 800x wide pixel limit, then save at say, about 88% quality .JPG?

That should keep you well within the kb and pixel size limits..

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        Brad, can you crop to the area you want shown, then resize down to the 800x wide pixel limit, then save at say, about 88% quality .JPG?

That should keep you well within the kb and pixel size limits..

Wayne
        Just did it for him Wayne. Apparently he doesn't have any editing software at the job site.
        Bill
        Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
          Just did it for him Wayne. Apparently he doesn't have any editing software at the job site.
          Bill

SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I wouldn't THINK of doing any of this on government time! How could you, Bill????

(Thanks)

Anyhow...here are a few more. Not the best as far as resolution, but as I said, they are off a video.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
            SSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I wouldn't THINK of doing any of this on government time! How could you, Bill????
            I didn't mention WHICH job site And you're welcome.
            Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

WOW! That must be a good video camera!
              Jarrod

Comment

Working...
              X