Comment

Re: Some Sunday Shots

Ive got a photo close to yours...You must have been close to section 3

Attached Files
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

EastCoastFan,

Looking at your pick of the ramp after Sunday's Gold Final makes me chuckle. Everytime I see the Rare Bear's little AM General tow truck, I expect to hear "Turkey in the Straw" blaring from a loud speaker atop the cab and want to go chasing after it yelling, "I'll have a Bomb Pop, a Bomb Pop PLEASE!!!"

SA

Comment

Originally posted by Smee Again
          EastCoastFan,

Looking at your pick of the ramp after Sunday's Gold Final makes me chuckle. Everytime I see the Rare Bear's little AM General tow truck, I expect to hear "Turkey in the Straw" blaring from a loud speaker atop the cab and want to go chasing after it yelling, "I'll have a Bomb Pop, a Bomb Pop PLEASE!!!"
          LOL Mike, that little "ice cream" truck doubled quite well as the "beer barrel" on Sunday night! Thanks to the generosity of the crew, I was able to wash my shared dinner down quite well at the awards ceremony!

No doubt about it, those guys are a class act!

Now... about that chicken... does anyone really like their poultry rare???

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Guess I got a cooked one Wayne... though the folks at the table that got the prime rib didn't have kind things to say about it
            Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
            My Photos
            My Ride

Comment

Working...
            X