Rare Bear in your Mailbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rare Bear in your Mailbox

Since my online mail provider doesn't sound off alerts when new mail comes, I made it the sound I hear whenever I send an IM to someone . . . funny, I seem to be sending . . . messages . . . like . . . this . . . just . . . to . . . hear . . . it! It's definitely cool, but a Dago or Strega clip would be even better . . . I love Merlins!
    --Amy

-Tomcats and Red Mustangs Forever-

Comment

Originally posted by Section3guy
      did your son have muti mics set up at the fence line by that dead end road?If so i think I talked to him
      No, Geoff was using a senhieser stereo shotgun mic in a big fuzzy wind muff and we were on the Fenceliner LLC property a little further down the back straight from there. You mean there are more audio files out there? Imaginne that!
      Bill Garnett
      InterstellarDust
      Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Originally posted by FENCELINER
        Movie would be great but I was talking sound track
        I'll bug him this afternoon Larry. He moved out on his own this week so I don''t get to bug him everyday anymore. The clip above came from the gold race Sunday but a few laps into it after Rare Bear was out front enough to isolate the sound from the other planes.
        Bill Garnett
        InterstellarDust

Comment

Hey I downloaded some video from the gold final yesterday. I have a from "gentlement you have a race" coming down the chute back around the course past the fenceline and on to the home pylon. I'm not happy with the video compression artifacts I got going to mpeg4 and the uncompressed 720x480 .mov file is over 200Mb. I also have a bit of hiss in the camera sound track I'd like top get rid of while they are rumbling down the front straight. Actually the engine noise is very cool rumbling in the distance. I'll have to fiddle with it a bit more.

Wayne, how big can I go here?
          Bill Garnett
          InterstellarDust

Comment

Originally posted by Bill@Interstell
            Wayne, how big can I go here?
            Bill, I think I have it set at about 64mb. I had to really tweek with the PHP.INI file on the server to get it to accept even that amount.

Much more than that and folks are going to have a real hard time downloading it anway...

I could put it on the server as a link tho for those who want to dl it.. 200mb is big for me even

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X