Message for Randy Goss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message for Randy Goss

Hey Randy... I'm getting bounces for your email addy..... shoot me an email so I can reset your email addy on the message board.. I get one every time a message is posted when the board sends you a confirmation at the old addy....

A wasssup would be cool too.... how's everything goin for you ???

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Message for Randy Goss

Hey Wayne I think Randy's having puter probs ,I talk to him last nite,also he's been in Bakersfield for the last week trainning for a new job for a new company. The new job will be closer to home in Woodland.......Will be taking to him again tonite and I will pass him the message.
    Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Airracer75
      Hey Wayne I think Randy's having puter probs ,I talk to him last nite,also he's been in Bakersfield for the last week trainning for a new job for a new company. The new job will be closer to home in Woodland.......Will be taking to him again tonite and I will pass him the message.
      Aaron
      Hey Aaron, thanks.. I just realized a few minutes ago that I've got Randy's cell number in the speed dialer of my cell.. dunno if he's going to be able to keep the same number when he moves though....

Please, pass on the info, I'd appreciate it immensely, also, could you have him gimme a call if he's got time<?>, I *might* (read that as thin chance) be able to help out with the puter crash..

Aaron... I'm really bad with names but have almost total recall of faces... did we meet at PRS '04 at the back of Randy's pickup and share his Sierra ale???

If so.. Hi!!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne that cell phone number is no good. I was'nt able to talk to him over the weekend. But I will call him tonite and pass the message. And good memory yes we meet PRS 04, Randy and I came up for the day.
        Hope you are feeling better Aaron

Comment

Working...
        X