General Admin. tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Admin. tickets

Anybody know when these are going on sale. Ticketmaster has no clue at all about Reno. E-mail to RARA goes unanswered also.

Re: General Admin. tickets

RARA website has prices and says they are on sale. Check it out.

Comment

I know about the RARA site, I already checked, but Ticketmaster has no clue about the race. They have not heard of it, and don't know about any tickets.

From the looks of Ticketmasters website, we are too far out yet for them to be on sale. Obviously RARA jumped the gun providing the link to Ticketmaster.

Comment

I'd buy them direct from RARA. Why pay the addition Ticketmaster fee?

Just my 2 cents.

Don

Comment

If you read RARA's site you will see they no longer sell the general admission tickets. The only way you can get them is from Ticketmaster. Only reserved seats can be bought from RARA.

Comment

If you get season's passes you can still buy the general admission from RARA. The daily generals have to be bought from Ticketmaster, but it will be a while before they go on sale.
            Better yet, join the NAG, and you get a smokin deal on line passes if you can buy them on site before...hmm Wednesday, I think. Can't remember, I always get mine on Monday.
            wish it was September, Rachel

Comment

I see it now, I guess I need to read better too. I'll probably use the season ticket. I already bought the Wed-Sun pit pass. I'll be there for 8 days. To bad you have to get the gen. admin. tickets. I never use them to sit in the stands, but I do need them to get in though.

I notice that they are charging every day to get into the pits. Monday-Sunday now. The part about needing a ticket to get into the pits is wrong though. You don't need a ticket for Monday and Tuesday (there not even sold), to get in. I guess nobody proof reads these things.

Comment

Working...
              X