Nag Banquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nag Banquet

Ok did any one go to the annual banquet i dont get to go any more i live to far and in the snow i herd Al goss did a nice talk

all the best Shawn

Re: Nag Banquet

Originally posted by Shawn Aro
    Ok did any one go to the annual banquet i dont get to go any more i live to far and in the snow i herd Al goss did a nice talk

all the best Shawn
    Hi Shawn, I really live too far away now too. Last time I was able to go was when I lived down in Klamath Falls in '02. Randy sent me a private message a while back telling me about his dad being the speaker this year, I'd have loved to go!

If anyone did go (Randy??) I'd bet most of us would like to hear about it.

I wish I had the budget to head down there annually and do the same thing we did in 2002. Getting the speakers on audio files sort of lets everyone be there when coupled with photos from the event. Video would be possible but it's so hard for most people to download.

Maybe someday!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

yes it was fun going to the banquet my favriotew one was back in 19 84 skip Holm came when he won in stilleto and he had a camoflage sports coat on its was cool all the best shawn

Comment

Hey Gang,

Had a great time at the NAG banquet in Oakland.

After a Rick Ruhman slide show, Papa Goss gave a brief talk about "Warlock" and our racing history.

Can't recall everyone in the crowd- but I had a good time chatting with Pete Law, Kerch, Scotty G. and the Luvara Bros.

Bob Jones of "Rent A Dent" T-6 fame was there too- and I hope everyone enjoyed themselves!!??

If you didn't make it this year- try and attend next year. Our friends at NAG can use the support! All the best, RG

Scotty G. and Chris Luvara might have some pics from the event????
        Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
        RIP 03/17/10

Comment

I was there. I was the newbie. I went along with Mike and Chris. A most memorable night. I met Scotty and Kerch. A great group of people. Randy did a good job setting up his dad for "Questions". Great stories.
          Lookin' forward to Reno and the Warlock party.

Tim

Comment

Originally posted by RandyGoss75
            Bob Jones of "Rent A Dent" T-6 fame was there too-
            Bro.....you wouldn't by chance mean "My GOOD FRIEND Bob Jones", would you? :-)

Comment

Working...
            X