Rich BSTL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rich BSTL

Can any one provide any information on a rotary powered unlimited racer that I believe was being built in southern Florida several years ago?

Thanks

DG-1

It was known as the DG-1, built by a D. Garber. I believe it was (past tense) in the Sun-n-Fun museum for some time, before Garber decided to rebuild it. I found some links to it in the E.A.A.'s Sport Aviation magazine search engine (March 76, May 77, April 79 issues).
    I was never sure if rotary (Mazda) engines would be permitted to race at Reno, since they're not reciprocating piston engines...

Comment

DG-1, part II

About a year ago, there was some discussion, on this message board, about the DG-1 in a thread titled "New Racers" http://www.aafo.com/hangartalk/showt...?t=1417&page=3
      scroll down to Lowell's reply.
      I also found the registration; it's still registered as N10E to David Garber in Florida.

Comment

Re: Rich BSTL

FLYKIDCHRIS Thanks for the information very helpful.

Lowell is the man. Its a shame he doesn't post more!!!!

Rich

Comment

VERY interesting reading...Thanx mucho for the link...I think I need to make a copy of all that info for my future needs...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            Lowell is the man. Its a shame he doesn't post more!!!!

Hmmmmmm.........................and here all this time I thought "I" was "the man".

Comment

"And what am I, chopped beef"???

Love ya guys! RG (OBR)
              Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
              RIP 03/17/10

Comment

Working...
              X