X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: P 38, White Lightening is at Ezell's

Originally posted by blacksheep
    Wayne ,
    I Just lifted the picture off another forum post and when I couldn't get it to uploaded I kept reducing it in size and forgot to enlarge it again,
    heres the link to where I found it

http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37814
    Thanks Blacksheep, I really don't think Red Bull would mind their shots being out there, especially when it gives them even more publicity but... it's a gray area at best..

Thanks for the link to the other forum, good to see there are so many enthusiastic supporters of the airplane..

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I noticed the AAFO labeled photos there, Wayne....By any chance did anyone over there ask your permission to re-display them? Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe
        I noticed the AAFO labeled photos there, Wayne....By any chance did anyone over there ask your permission to re-display them? Just curious...
        Nope they did not and technically, they are in violation of copyright. Those photos are by Neal Nurmi and technically, it'd be up to him to take issue. I suspect, since these are on display in a "not for profit" setting, i.e. they are just up there as an illistration of the airplane, carry his name and the website here's name, that Neal would probably not have a problem with it.

That's my take anyway.. That's how I feel about it when they are my images.. and why we ALWAYS brand images with not only the photographer but the website. We get a free plug, so does the photographer.

As for any one else who owns a photo, whether or not they care is up to them on an individual basis... The company we lease this server from is VERY strict in their enforcement of copyright though so I have to be careful also.

Neal may want to follow that link and make his own mind up about the setting of the shots.

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Heres a link to some pictures of some of the "Red Bull Fleet"
          you have to admit that the Sea Vixen is one cool lookin aircraft

blacksheep
          Life's a Climb , But the view is Great

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            its times like this that I wish I could win the Lottery so white lightening could be returned to her true colors and show the world the beauty of a p 38 without all the glitz and glamour that red bull is going to add to her. I am glad that she will be flying again but sad that it will go to a non aviation related corperation like red bull. I am still anxious to see one of those pilots try to steer her down the ramp with only throttle controls!!! but knowing them they will add some computer aided flying technology. anyways i am just hurt to see her go to a non racing line of work!
            Dear guest, its unfair to judge people and also a company you obviously donīt know! - 1. non aviation related? see www.flyingbulls.at 2. only throttle controls: please get involved in european warbird scene, before writing those words: just watch those RB pilots flying their birds at european airshows!
            You want to show the world the beauty of a P38? There is no P38 presently flying in Europe, but several in the United States - so, let also those people over there enjoy the sound of this magnific bird!

**admin note**
            Dear Guest #2 and all non-registered posters, may we please invite you to join the message board as a registered user, or at least, invite you to sign your messages with at the very least, a nickname and part of the world you are from. This board has always been open to anyone who follows the rules of posting (which you are completely within) but we've also always encouraged visitors with comments to join.

Thanks!
            admin
            **end admin note**
            Last edited by AAFO_WSagar; 02-10-2005, 06:25 AM. Reason: trying to encourage membership and discourage unsigned posts

Comment

Working...
            X