Miss A , web-site?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss A , web-site?????

Miss America's web-site used to be www.missa.com, but that has been off a long time. Does anyone know if they have a web-site now?

Re: Miss A , web-site?????

Originally posted by tex-fan
    Miss America's web-site used to be www.missa.com, but that has been off a long time. Does anyone know if they have a web-site now?
    Tex, not sure why but for several years, nothing happened with that site. I know that I personally paid for the renewal of that domain once or twice because I saw it going south and anyone can pay a renewal fee. We tried to get access to the domain zone files so we could resurect it on this server having had access at one time to make some changes for the then manager of that domain, World of Wings. We never received any response to how to get in and make the changes and this last time round, missed making the renewal for them.

It's too bad, I guess they had to really fight with the Miss America pagent to get that domain name way back.

Anyway, I think someone posted here a while back that they were working on a new website under a different domain name. You might try a search of the forum and see if you can come up with something..

PS.. BTW.. I have all the site files if whomever is doing the site for the team reads this and wants them.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
    X