No announcement yet.

Missing Messages - Anybody Remember???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Messages - Anybody Remember???

I'm still catching up on sleep from what turned into a really miserable weekend. A very needed server update, which I thought/hoped would be done in a few hours, wound up testing my mettle in resisting sleep deprevation for over three days.. and is still testing me

Seemingly one "litt'e" problem after the next, all maddeningly not "quite" easy to figure out has sapped me completely..

Anyway, does anyone even remember what we're missing? What we'd talked about over the last week? I know we had the "Sharon and Wayne Leave The Bear" thread but did we lose the White Lightnin' thread also??

What else do you guys remember? I HATE it when we have database hickups!

Did I mention, I HATE server upgrades?? Actually, the last two or three prior to this one, I'd broken down and hired someone to do. Then I did the very same one for Cobra last time round that I'd just spent nearly $200. to get done on this one! (his was brand new and did not yet have any sites on it so I thought the risk to be pretty low )

Maybe that 2 hun was money well spent..!! This time round I figured I didn't really have it to spend but, having spent the amount of hours at it that I have, and taking my health into consideration, as well as the amount of work that I have backlogged.. It might well have been a good idea in hindsight!

So anyway, if you guys remember any subjects that we're missing, please feel free to bring them back up. I tried every combination of database backup that I've got and there's just no joy, that week is missing in all the copies that I made.. *snif*!

Once again, I stayed up all night trying to figure out this new machine!!!

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Missing Messages - Anybody Remember???

I think my thread Movie Caption Quiz is missing !

Therefore...one more:

Way too easy, but a good shot or what ?
    http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
      I think my thread Movie Caption Quiz is missing !

Therefore...one more:

Way too easy, but a good shot or what ?
      Yea, that was one of them Juke, and I got the guess right too... this one I'm not sure at all.. so I'll not even hazzard a guess...

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Oh gosh,

I did not know it'll be that difficult.

Here is an other hint :

Comment

One of my favorites!!!

Memphis Belle....

What have I won????

Comment

Your turn now !

Comment

...okay, I'll take my best shot.

Not really from a movie dedicated to aviation, but had some memorable scences related to it.....Good luck

**admin note**
              Nick we have removed the image attached to this message.

We have to be very, very careful about allowing uploads to this server of copyrighted images. It appears that the movie still that you posted would be owned by the movie company.

If you have a link where this image is shown on a website where it is owned, please feel free to post a link to the page with the image on it...
              I really am sorry to have to delete it, but great care has to be taken when dealing with potential copyright infringement...
              **end admin note**

Comment

Working...
              X