How do you get into Air Racing????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you get into Air Racing????

lol, i have hair down to the middle of my back and i'm going into the navy, i leave on the 20th of september so during the warlock party we're gonna cut my hair off.

lol the cup of gas = highly tequila'd margarita

me and a couple other guys had stogies courtesy of the coca cola t-6, great guys.
    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Dave:

All seriousness aside, and as one who is a fan-not a racer, but the best way to get involved in ANYTHING is to hang around the folks that are doing it. Once people find you are sincere, they will love to talk and share info about what is best described as a passion. That's how I got into aviation 39 years and 19000 hours ago. Not only going to the races a week early as was suggested, but going to the Pylon Racing School and hanging out would be good too. But I would expect that like in other motor sports, unless you bring $$, be prepared to start at the bottom and work your way up. I predict that, if you do it the hard way, you'll never regret it.

Welcome to the forum!

Just another fan,

Ron Henning
      Ron Henning

Comment

i can vouch for that, i haven't been to an air race yet i truly regretted going to. dave stop by the precious metal pit and say hi, it's always good to see new fans.
        heh heh alriiiight

Comment

So matt I should look for the guy with the really lonnnng hair or the guy with the really short hair depending what time i get there.Congrads on the navy. maybe I'll get to meet you before you ship out
          dam all this talk about the worlock party is making me thursty.....some one pass me a beer!
          (No spell check yet wayne?)
          www.renosection3.com

Comment

lol, come by the mighty met (precious metal) pit i'll most likely be there, if rons out racing i'll be at the fenceline.

looking forward to meeting you
            heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Ok will do .Lol i think i saw you last year at the fence line.eather that or it was another guy with long hair cheering on the mighty Pm
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

if the guy was wearing a pm crew shirt it was definetly me. gotta support the mighty met. she's doing better every year.
                heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Working...
                X