Miss Suzi-Q, Race #33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miss Suzi-Q, Race #33

Man, I know I always seem to take flak over this...but that is STILL one of the best paint jobs ever to show up at Reno! Everything about it is wrong...just totally wrong. But that's what made it so great.

Not sure if that Tegler 'story' about the bottle of DeWars scotch is true or not...but it sure does make the story fun.

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe
      The forum only allows you to edit posts up to 30 minutes after you hit SUBMIT, and then makes 'em permanent afterwards.
      That option was put in back a while when we were having some... shall we say, disagreements here on the forum. If editing of posts *is* enabled, then in a disagreement, an unscruplous person could go back and change the content of their post, this *could* lead to an esclation of a "disagreement" by making it look, for instance, like someone overreacted to something someone said when the orignal comment might now have been changed...

Sometimes the settings used on message boards seem distractingly silly even to the person who sets them, that is, until there is a.... ."disagreement" and something nasty happens.

This place has been extremely civil since everyone feels that they "own" what they say and that everyone basically knows who everyone is "behind" their screen name..

Dat's all good!!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

25ASA Kodak Ektar Negative film

Boy, I remember using a lot of this stuff with the old Minolta X-700. Too bad I did not know what the heck I was doing back then.

Comment

I do belive in the July issue of the Nag Rag there a story about ken Burnstien by my dad a very interisting story called a blast form the past

Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
            25ASA Kodak Ektar Negative film

Boy, I remember using a lot of this stuff with the old Minolta X-700. Too bad I did not know what the heck I was doing back then.
            Well, that makes two of us
            Mark K....

Comment

That option was put in back a while when we were having some... shall we say, disagreements here on the forum. If editing of posts *is* enabled, then in a disagreement, an unscruplous person could go back and change the content of their post, this *could* lead to an esclation of a "disagreement" by making it look, for instance, like someone overreacted to something someone said when the orignal comment might now have been changed...
              And I'm all for it. Many times I have faced that very situation in the game forums I admin at. Another case was the new guy who posted a question, received several good replies, then went back and changed his post to "OK...Next question...blah blah", thus making all the responses to his first query useless, since future readers would not know what the original question was.

Those forums use the SNITZ forum software, and I don't think snitz has such a time-limited edit option.

Comment

Working...
              X