hey cobra (mark)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey cobra (mark)

i was wondering man, since there is going to be an apperent merger of p1 and aafo are you gonna put the model page back up?

i had about 4 models i presented to tiger, ron buccarelli, brent hisey and randy goss (btw, randy, how're they holding up?) should've gotten shots of the finished products...
    heh heh alriiiight

Re: hey cobra (mark)

Originally posted by matt
    i was wondering man, since there is going to be an apperent merger of p1 and aafo are you gonna put the model page back up?
    Wayne & I are currently talking about the logistics and other details... so it's an ongoing thing at this juncture. Our main objectives are bringing back the "racers of the past" series, galleries, as well as articles of interest that were unique to the P1 site. Trying to integrate that with the content already here is a huge undertaking, and is going to take a lot of planning before anything is finalized. So at this juncture, I can only say that everything is under consideration for inclusion... but nothing is cast in stone quite yet. Also, I will be doing some writing/reporting with Wayne, just like the old days, to make sure that the race fans get the good stuff when it becomes available.
    Mark K....

Comment

Hi Mark,
      I was wondering if you had easy access to that picture you took of me in the back of Dove of Peace. It’s the one just after lift off and I’m giving a thumbs up.
      If so I would like to purchase a print so I could give it to my dad.
      Jason S.
      Jason Schillereff

Comment

sweeeeeeeet, i'd love to see the old galleries back up....
        heh heh alriiiight

Comment

undefinedundefined Hey matt give me a call at 775-287-8514 i have something for you Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
            Hi Mark,
            I was wondering if you had easy access to that picture you took of me in the back of Dove of Peace. It’s the one just after lift off and I’m giving a thumbs up.
            Jason S.
            I'm sure I still have it in my files - PM me with you snail mail address and I'll see what I can do .

All the best
            Mark K....

Comment

Hey Mark, just sent you an email with my address.
              Thanks again,
              Jason
              Jason Schillereff

Comment

Hey Mark, just sent you an email with my address.
                Thanks again,
                Jason
                Got it buddy - I'll try to get it punched out before Monday... hopefully to arrive at your door sometime late next week.
                Mark K....

Comment

Hi Mark,
                  Jason S.
                  This is the one, right?

BTW: Since I kinda owe you this one (as you did win the ride and need a memento for the occation) I'll ship a couple of 8x10s off to you tomorrow.
                  Attached Files
                  Mark K....

Comment

The coolest thing.....

You know what I think it is?? Seeing Cobra (Mark Kallio) back involved with air racing and sharing info and photos on a website!

It's also bout my neatest life experience/gift ever to be back at my "brother in arms" side in this venture!

We've got some neat things coming (you'll get tired of me saying "cool stuff coming" and "stay tuned" but what to heck... Roma was not built in a day ey Tiger!! ) so..... err... stay tuned!!

Markers.. I'm at work again, felt lousy last night (Saturday) and woke feeling same same this AM but poured myself some coffee (twice, once into the cup, second time into the tube.. eeeeewwwwwwwww ) and I'm feeling a bit energized...

Stay tuned.......

Wayne
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

You're far too gracious... I'm just a guy with a camera in his pocket

Glad to see ya' energized today
                      Mark K....

Comment

[QUOTE=Cobra]You're far too gracious... I'm just a guy with a camera in his pocket
                        QUOTE] LOL!!
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
                          This is the one, right?

BTW: Since I kinda owe you this one (as you did win the ride and need a memento for the occation) I'll ship a couple of 8x10s off to you tomorrow.
                          Yes, that’s the one.
                          Also, a big thanks to yourself and Brent Hisey for the opportunity of a lifetime.
                          It wasn’t Miss A but I can’t complain. Actually if I would have flown in Miss A I might have been in for a bumpy ride on the desert floor. Just before the flight in Dove of Peace Brent came up on the trailer and was disappointed to tell me that Larry Butler (Miss A crew chief) didn’t think it would be safe for me to fly in Miss A with the just installed race motor. He couldn’t have been more correct in that statement.
                          Again, thanks and I hope to see you on the ramp in 2005.
                          Jason
                          Jason Schillereff

Comment

Mark, thanks a million for the pictures. They look great.
                            I have something for you once I get my DVD burner working again.
                            I cut your return address off the package you sent. Is this the address I should send to?
                            Jason
                            Jason Schillereff

Comment

Mark, thanks a million for the pictures. They look great.
                              I have something for you once I get my DVD burner working again.
                              I cut your return address off the package you sent. Is this the address I should send to?
                              Jason
                              You're most welcomed my friend - very happy you like 'em
                              Yes, that's my snail mail address - I'll be looking forward to seeing the surprise.

All the best
                              Mark K....

Comment

Working...
                              X