Wings Channel to Military Channel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings Channel to Military Channel?

I have to say I'm a little upset about this one. The only reason I keep digital cable is for the Wings. I watch History Channel for the ground war stuff. Please note, I love all military programs. Why not have both channels?

Of course y'all realize that the Discovery Channel watches this forum intently for our opinion.

Clay
    Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Re: Wings Channel to Military Channel?

i was on the discovery site and i saw the mil. channel that is replacing wings???? say it anit so.......
    www.renosection3.com

Comment

Originally posted by Section3guy
      say it ain't so
      I'm watching "Wings" right now and there is a submarine story on.

Clay
      Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

if i wanted to watch subs i whould watch discovery channel!!!!ARRRGH BRING THE PLANES BACK!!!!!!
        www.renosection3.com

Comment

Post your comments to the Discovery channel, here's the URL for the tedious 4 page post. I doubt anyone reads it.

Here's my post:

Question Regarding Network/Program Related
          Postal/Zip Code 98239
          Signal Provider/
          Cable Company Dish Network
          Network Discovery Wings
          Information needed General Question/Comment
          Program/Show Other
          Last Watched this week
          Program Time Primetime(6:00 pm - 2:00 am)
          Comments Regarding Wings to Miltary Channel change: I'll be cancelling my subscription for this extra service with Dish because of this change. I get enough ground pounding, water splashing military shows on the History channels. Why spoil a good thing? You're listening to your only two advertisers, Bowflex & Sharper Image and not your viewing audience. Netflix & TiVo will be where I turn now for Air & Space programming. Probably not what your two advertisers care to hear, but that's the facts. Might as well go back to watching ESPN, er, I mean the NASCAR channel or TECHTV, er, I mean G4somethingorother channel. Someone's making a mistake in your programming department. I'll comment with my money. Disappointed.

Comment

I've been disgusted with Discovery channel since they stopped showing "WINGS" years ago, and moved all the aircraft-related programming to it's own digital cable channel for more money (still analog cable here). Now they are dropping Wings altogether? The FIENDS! In a few years there will be no more analog cable, and now I'll have nothing to justify the extra costs...

Wait! maybe they will start showing Wings on the Discovery channel once again,( although considering the programs they show on there these days, they'd probably hire Jesse James to make garbage trucks and sno-cone machines from Cessnas and call it MONSTER PLANES....)

Why can't they convert Lifetime or one of those other worthless channels I pay for but never watch into a mil channel? Would anyone around here really miss QVC if it started showing tanks and battles instead of cheap jewelry? I wouldn't (heh heh). Yes, I know those aren't under the discovery banner, but they are still trash channels to me...

Even better, make a new channel instead of replacing Wings...Digital cable has room for so many more channels...

Comment

Working...
            X