• Show
Clear All

• Whoz toonz???

MIA 'toonist returns????

Kraz@nwlink.com
    Attached Files

Re: Whoz toonz???

Originally posted by Kraz
    Krazmaster! Man, it's good to see your face around here!!!! Back a while, when I saw your domain was going to expire, I planned on grabbing it for you in case you decided to come back... I missed it by a day and it went to one of those "brokerages" where they make you bid for it.......

Can you spell... P-I-R-A-T-E ??

Let's plan on chatting via phone soon and do some catching up??

Wayner
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks Wayne, it is nice to be back in the game again. There was a bit of a miss understanding with my previous web-hosting service. I though that the $$$.$$ I was giving them also included renewal too. Needless to say I didn’t read the 17 page agreement of services close enough. About 3 days after my domain expired, and before I realized it had, the scum-leaching brokerage company snatched it up. I refuse to condone their piracy by caving in and paying more $$$$. Thus it was lost. Took me a while longer to realize that ALL of my email was headed to them as well. I guess I’m luck that they didn’t steal my identity too! So any email sent to krazations.com since April has been lost in the void. Also, it took me a while to straighten out a few other 'distractions' (blonde ones at that ) and regain my properly-twisted perspectives again!

Good chance of seeing you at Reno '05 too.

Kraz-man out.

Comment

"Kraz out"

.....yeah,way out.....near the edge....

.............welcome back to the "club"....

I know I'm a sick person.
        The question is whether it is charming or offensive.

.....No canaballism,you turkeys!
        Mayday51
        Jim Gallagher

Comment

Hey look.... this seems to be the "new" gathering place of the old guard, Markers is liking it

Kraz - very good to see your still alive and kicking out some great toons. Sorry about the "doamian bandits" out there, but what can you do? Very much looking forward to seeing you at Reno 05... but until then, don't be a stranger.
          Mark K....

Comment

Working...
          X