Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Clip

Wayne,

I've got that video clip that we talked about. It's from Aviation Nation on Sunday, when I went out with the people holding the poles for the ribbons that Sean D. Tucker flew through. Everybody's seen him do that, but this is a slightly different angle.

It's about 60 seconds long, but it exceeds the upload limit. How should we post it?

Jeff

Re: Video Clip

Originally posted by Jeff Lee
    Wayne,

I've got that video clip that we talked about. It's from Aviation Nation on Sunday, when I went out with the people holding the poles for the ribbons that Sean D. Tucker flew through. Everybody's seen him do that, but this is a slightly different angle.

It's about 60 seconds long, but it exceeds the upload limit. How should we post it?

Jeff
    Hi Jeff, well, I have not gone into getting the upload limit set, it's complicated because you have to change php.ini and also the sql limit settings for the server, as well as allowing the file size on the board... I think what I'll do, assuming that the one you sent me yesterday (or whenever you sent it, I've been sleeping a lot again) is the same one you want up, I've uploaded it to the server and we can link it here..

CLICK HERE TO VIEW WMV MEDIA FILE WARNING DIALUP VISITORS-LARGE FILE APPROX 3.5MB BEST WAY TO VIEW=RIGHT CLICK THIS LINK AND CHOOSE SAVE AS

As I put in the link, the best way to view these things is to download them to your local box and then you can view then again without redownloading.. saves load on the server and wear and tear on your patience...

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

That's awesome, Thanks for posting the video
      http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
      http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

I too wish to say thanks. 3.5 megs isn't a bad download size at all (56k here). It's those 20-35 meg videos that hurt, as they can require 2-3 hours to obtain.

I never watch streaming clips, due to the extremely poor results using a dial-up connection. Downloading is the only decent viewing option for me.

Comment

Jeff,
          That's great! Awesome job my friend!
          Connie

Comment

And the Emmy goes to...

Comment

You guys are WAY to kind. Between fighting the wind, and shooting straight into the sun, I'm surprised I came away with anything. It was pretty great being that close to him as he flew by. But Dave's had one of the best seats up at Reno. I can't imagine those guys screamin' by the pylons for REAL! The video you got was fantastic, I can just imagine standing there getting it!

Yea, I'd do it again if the opportunity presented itself.

Thanks,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X