Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nellis AFB - Las Vegas Air Show Aviation Nation Photos

Originally posted by Dago Dog
    the big red beauty with flames spitting out her stacks. . . . get the picture?

OOOOH, I get it now. They're FLAMES. I thought it was kelp growing down the side of the fuselage. Silly me.

Comment

and if there was even a hint of a threat, we'd push it a little past stock military power and . . . . .AGAIN finish in front..
      Puleezze... by all means, push those highly stressed 1650 cubic inches, squeeze that manifold pressure! We love to see the parts fly when one of Dwight's best decorate the desert with artifacts to be found generations later with wonderment!

Oh yea......

Dog... your boss at Bank of America called and said, "GET TO WORK"....

I'm enjoying your Troll act for now, but... everyone knows, dogs can't type, unless they are changing their master's vet appointment for his cat. So, by all means, Dogger, if you are to continue in this vein, which could turn from fun to bloodletting, be forewarned. Reveal thyself before it is too late...

Trash talk is a ton of fun as long as we all remember to maintain within respectful bounds.

I'm neither afraid nor relectant to use my size 11 1/2's to cause exit of noises that disturb my restful bliss..

Now... back to the frey but...remember...

Wayne BoredNazi Sagar
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Better than gallons of oil

Comment

Kind of funny, whenever I speak with the guys who wear the uniforms that say "Dago Red Crew" on them, they are pretty darn respectful of the Rare Bear crew, pilot, airplane and owner. Once in a while, we someone who talketh the trash with a bit of a sharper edge than most people really enjoy....

So again my cannine friend... who knows that Concorde is not always spelled with an "E" on the end... just to whom do we owe the honor of this entertaining spree?

Deeper toolboxes or deeper pockets, seeing eye dogs, dago dogs or junkyard dogs, however you want to look at it, a cut is a cut and should not be one so deep as to draw the blood of thy enemy unless it on the battlefield of speed...

So with respect due for those in red and those in black and gold..

May we have a great race in '05!

Still in Vegas, about to go lose some wages..

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Now there is a LOT to be said about the properties of the externally lubricated powerplant on the ol' Oilcat.

And at least you can wipe the oil off the side after the race is over. No matter how hard you scrub on that kelp, it just won't come off....

Comment

Wow this thread sure got trashed in a hurry.

[Nice shots Wayne, at least your eye and your finger still work well ]
              http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
              http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Love the pics, Wayne. Get more well, more sooner!

Don Hatten
                Rare Bear Fansponsor

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar

I'm enjoying your Troll act for now, but... everyone knows, dogs can't type, unless they are changing their master's vet appointment for his cat. So, by all means, Dogger, if you are to continue in this vein, which could turn from fun to bloodletting, be forewarned. Reveal thyself before it is too late...
                  Time zones are an amazing thing As for the bloodletting, I recall a scene in that Mel Gibson flick Braveheart, (2 scenes actually) where the Scots, bore or should I say BAREd their backsides to the aggressors before the battle began. Touche'

As for Dwights engine's, they stand on their own laurel's and have won more than the Bare's round motor, (they do not leak, just go really fast
                  sound really cool)

So for the sake of this fun we are having and the banter that creates laughter and smiles for all, I am prepared to (time for the second Braveheart scene) have the blood let for the sake of the truth and say with my last dying gasp. . . . . .DAGO!!!!!!!

Stop by the shade in front of the Pretty trailer sometime and sit on a bucket with us. You can join in the wagering with us. Bring LOTS and LOTs of Ca$H

Comment

Dago Dog- Fan of the politically incorrect Dago Red P-51 Mustang, thorn in the side of RARA. . . "Hey, you can't bring a chair in here." . . and "What time do you guys get up to get these spots" and Finally, "What frequency is the BARE on" Buhaha a ha ha , member of the Orange bucket Brigade, and . . . (Sorry Section 3) arguably the most fanatical of race fans ( ever creeped before?). no longer a website lurker, but a DEFENDER of the faith!! James, Kim, Ann, Mike, Jay, Bill, and more, and oh yeah me. . . Rob

Comment

Wow very interesting I've found this thread very entertaining.
                      Is there a gas leak in here!
                      Jarrod

Comment

Oh Thanks Rob! I can only make it up on Sunday this year, so you totally leave me out of your credits. I have been wearing my "Dog" jacket and it sure is nice.

Derrek
                        "My other bucket is a chair"

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu
                          Is there a gas leak in here!
                          Jarrod
                          I think the only gas "leek" is from the Dago Dachshund.

Clay
                          Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

I thought I would add to the photo essay from Nellis. Wayne, I was looking out for you , but missed you. Mike Houghton made his way to the Dago trailer and asked for you. Hopefully you two got together. Victor, I really wanted to meet you, but never had the opportunity to conduct my search. Anyway, it looks as though fun was had by all. Mike Houghton stated RARA had secured both the T-Birds and Snowbirds for 05 and would be finalizing the deal at ICAS next month. Good news for the races as this duo will certainly bring out the crowds. Wanted to share some images from the flightline at Nellis. Enjoy all!!!

Dave
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nice pics, PB

Clay
                              Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

Originally posted by claylemon
                                I think the only gas "leek" is from the Dago Dachshund. :

That's a weenie dog for those of you in Dago Linda.

Hee Hee, Clay
                                Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

Working...
                                X