Online Video Clips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Video Clips

Been tinkering around with a little something and I thought I have enough there to let you kats and kittens have a peak. I'll apologize to you dial up guys up front, but you cable guys are gonna love it.

Some not seen before Bear footage from Oshkosh 94. A little 5 part series I put together that I think you will enjoy. More to come ! Looking for any and all feedback !

Hope You Enjoy The Ride !

bearfan 1
    One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Re: Online Video Clips

I like What you did to the site i like it lot better.(ill be adding this site to my links if that is ok) i was viewing the vids when i hit back 1 to maney times now i cant get past the home page arrrgh. ill keep checking back. you might be working on it while im trying to view.keep up the good work
    www.renosection3.com

Comment

All I get is the front page as well. No file links, no links to other pages, no links or buttons of any kind. Still a work in progress.

How long will it be under construction? Looking forward to seeing the videos...

Comment

I've been trying all weekend - I just thought it was my mutant computer

Comment

Really sorry about this guys, but I had to take her offline hopefully till only mid next week, but not sure at the moment. I'll let you know the minute it's back up. Glad the few ( yea right!) that did get a peak enjoyed what they found.

bearfan1

Comment

i got to see 1 that just got me fenning for more
            belive me i understand internet woes
            ill be waiting with baited breath
            www.renosection3.com

Comment

I was able to download the Rare Bear at OshKosh and got the fenceline vid 04 before the site went down. Already got the bug with them videos and its only Nov!!! I gonna have to download them from my deployed location!!!

Comment

Video Clips Back Online !

Just an update to let you know the website is back online !

There are some new clips from the 2000 air races also.

bearfan1

Comment

Awsome vids Bearfan. I remember that 2000 Unlimited Gold race being pretty exciting sitting in the stands. For those first few laps Dago had Voodoo trailing pretty close and I thought that just maybe... but then we learned of the jumped start... it was not to be.
                  Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
                  My Photos
                  My Ride

Comment

Working...
                  X