IMAX - Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IMAX - Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag

If you've been needing an adrenaline boost lately, your wait is nearly over ...

Presented by Boeing, the Smithsonian's newest Imax aviation film "Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag" will debut in December.

Those of you attending Aviation Nation at Nellis next week can look forward to a sneek preview of the film, including:

** Film trailer played during the Thunderbird Hangar Party.
    ** Feature article & full page ad in the Aviation Nation Collector's Magazine.
    ** A $2. off (per person) coupon to see the film at the Luxor Las Vegas Imax theater is featured on the "Operation Thank You" brochures that will be distributed at the airshow entrance.

The film's World Premiere is Dec. 2 at the Smithsonian's Udvar - Hazy Center Imax theater. Regional premieres are set for Dec. 10 & 17 in Dayton, Seattle, Las Vegas, Hampton, Colorado Springs, Los Angeles, Long Island, Dallas, Cathedral City and Tallahassee. After that, Fighter Pilot is scheduled for a steady roll-out to other Large Format Film theaters worldwide. Check the website for more info or make an inquiry at your local theater.

I'll be at Nellis from next Wed. thru Mon. and am looking forward to seeing the usual "cast of characters." If you have any questions about the film or Imax, feel free to stop me and say hi - I'd be happy to chit-chat with you.

Hans Kummer
    Wild Child Entertainment

Re: IMAX - Fighter Pilot: Operation Red Flag

Hans,
    Look forward to the preview Thurs night and will make a special trip to LAS in December to see it!
    Connie
    World of Wings Staff Writer

Comment

Hans, it'll be good to see you again, can't wait to see the movie.. Connie, you and your " I can fly anywhere " .... make me jealous!!!

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,
        Yes, but I still need dollars when I get there. I don't get paid much ha!

Comment

Working...
        X