Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nellis Opportunity

Hello Air Race Fans,

How would you like to rub elbows with the air racing elite in Las Vegas? Race pilots and crew, astronauts and more! We are searching for volunteers to help service the air racing chalet. If you have an upbeat personality, are dedicated, and preferably good looking (j/k) you will have a great time! Opportunities like this do not come often...If you are planning to attend the show and would like to help out, please contact Jim Pera immediately at:

jpera@worldofwings.com

Thanks!

Jim

Re: Nellis Opportunity

Edit: Kewl... just talked with Jim Pera and found out the deal with the Racer Chalet. In the past, the lunch line in the main chalet gets so long that it takes the racer drivers and crews so long to get through that they can barely find time to eat and fly, this year, there will be a special area just for the racers... kewl.. That's what the volunteer slots are for

I've "stuck" this thread (keeps it at the top of the heap) for a while because of the importance of it.

So if you are gong to be there and want to "rub elbows" with some of the best people in the world, I encourage anyone who is planning on attending to sign up for this duty!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Ditto that, Wayne.
      It's alot of fun...
      see you Thurs.
      Connie

Comment

Enough already Wayne! I can't go, so quit telling me about all the great stuff I'm gonna miss!!

Comment

Working...
        X