Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-6 Gold Race Video Request

Hey Gang!

I am looking for video of the 2004 T-6 Gold Race- I have "Bradfire" (thanks Bro) but would really like to see any video ya'll may have.

Thanks in advance, all the best- Randy Goss
    Last edited by RandyGoss75; 10-31-2004, 05:16 PM.
    Warlock #75, Steve Ballard, Al "Papa" Goss
    RIP 03/17/10

Re: T-6 Gold Race Video Request

Randy,

I have the T-6 Gold on video. Actually, I believe I have all the T-6 races from Friday on, that included Race 22, Two of Hearts. I'm sure I have Warlock in these as well. I am in the process of getting them transferred to DVD to send to Mary, Steve and Chip. As soon as I get them copied over, I'd be more then happy to send you a copy as well. Would DVD work ok for you, or would you rather have it on VHS?

Just set up my user account for the forum and can't post under it yet, but should be up soon.

I see your friend finally got there to pick you up on Sunday night. Was a pleasure to finally meet you.

I have been to the races just about every year since '83. Always wondered what it would be like to be on a crew. Mary and Steve Dilda made that a reality this year. My Brother and I crewed "Two of Hearts" this year and you can bet we will be back again next year, faster then ever.

Want to thank Mary and Steve, Chip, Kim, Guido, Kim, Barb, Pat, Billy, Rex, and the rest of the "Two of Hearts" crew for making it feel like we had been crew members for years. You won't find a better group of people to work with. Very serious racing and serious fun at the same time.

Warren Laurendine
    Crew member - "Two of Hearts" Race 22

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
      Just set up my user account for the forum and can't post under it yet, but should be up soon.
      Warren, It should have emailed you a confirmation notice, which has to be clicked on, taking you back to the verification system. This is to ensure that the email given in the signup is valid. I trust you are who you say you are so I went in and circumvented that process. You are now fully registered.

Welcome "aboard"

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by RandyGoss75
        - I have "Bradfire" (thanks Bro) but would really like to see any video ya'll may have.

And what a SPECTACULAR video it is....... :-)

"Hi...I'm Brad. This is my brother Randy, and this is my OTHER brother Randy."

Comment

[QUOTE=AAFO_WSagar]Warren, It should have emailed you a confirmation notice, which has to be clicked on, taking you back to the verification system. This is to ensure that the email given in the signup is valid. I trust you are who you say you are so I went in and circumvented that process. You are now fully registered.

Welcome "aboard"

Thanks Wayne. Have been visiting the site for awhile now. Keep up the great work. Also, glad to hear you are doing better...look forward to meeting you next year in the pits.

One problem though...when I log in, I can't do anything. Post, view, email or other......I must be doing something wrong somewhere. Should I try to register again? You can email me direct if I have missed something.

Warren

Comment

Warren, try again... I think I have you solid now...

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working fine now Wayne...Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Race 22 Crew
                Working fine now Wayne...Thanks!!
                Cool Warren, it's a fairly complex piece of software that runs the board! I have it set to ensure that not just "anybody" can come in with a faked email address and then raise hell here with no way to contact them and ask WTF??? But sometimes, it causes a fair amount of confusion when he confirmation email comes in to the person signing up. It requires that you click on the link within the email so that the board then knows that the email that it sent to the address that the applicant put in actually worked. You might not have gotten it or missed the part about clicking here

Anyway, when I changed you to "verified" I forgot and left you as "awaiting email confirmation" also so I guess it defaulted to the first configuration....

Long answer but I sort of want everyone to know what goes on with this beast!! There are free boards that are pretty darn good but this one, pretty much, is considered the "industry standard" best one to use if you plan on having all the bells, blowers and extra cubic inches that nobody knows about...

Glad ewe are on now!

Now.... let's see... which airplane is Race 22??

Wayne
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                  Long answer but I sort of want everyone to know what goes on with this beast!! There are free boards that are pretty darn good but this one, pretty much, is considered the "industry standard" best one to use if you plan on having all the bells, blowers and extra cubic inches that nobody knows about...

Wayne
                  Did you just upgrade the board s/w in the past couple of days, Wayne? I noticed one or two subtle changes to the forum controls, and my sig block has disappeared.

SteveZ

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                    Wayne
                    Doh! I just sent a couple of posts not realizing I wasn't logged in. I've been auto-login for months, but just yesterday my PC hiccupped and I seem to have lost a bunch of cookies and stuff. Now I know why the forum controls seemed a little strange, and my sig block had 'disappeared'.

You can go ahead and delete my last message in this thread without posting it.
                    SteveZ

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Did you just upgrade the board s/w in the past couple of days, Wayne? I noticed one or two subtle changes to the forum controls, and my sig block has disappeared.

SteveZ
                      Steve, no I didn't but I did notice that it had deleted my "cookie" last night, so I had to log in again and you are listed as unregistered.. so maybe the cookies just delete themselves after a while??

For those who don't understand this stuff (stand beside me, I don't really understand it either! ) when you log in and check the "remember me" box, the software issues you a cookie that goes into your cookie bin that your browser has. Next time you visit the site, the board checks for that cookie, if it's there, you're automatically logged in again. If something happens to that cookie, like you run an adware program that thinks the cookie is "spyware" which it is not, it will get deleted and you have to log in again.

An FYI to all, the board cookie does not in any way track your movement around the site! It only checks to see that you are signed in. Internet privacy is important to everyone and even if the cookie did track you, you're safe, I wouldn't have a clue how to deal with it

Anyway, Steve, try logging in again??

Wayne
                      PS.. Kilo Hotel.. didn't read your first message before the second but, I think maybe the board did the hickup??? My cookie got nuked also. But I had an email problem that locked my computer a couple times just before that might have caused the problem. Off topic, sort of but has anyone else noticed a HUGE increase in SPAM over the weekend? I had so many messages in my in box, because I'd been away for the weekend and only checking mail via my webmail account, not deleting the ones that I did not want, that my linux mail quota had been exceeded and I could not delete, check or do anything with my mail until I looged in via command line to the server directly and deleted some of the stuff!
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Will try and post a picture.

Warren
                        Crew - "Two of Hearts"
                        Race 22
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Race 22 Crew

Will try and post a picture.

Warren
                          Crew - "Two of Hearts"
                          Race 22
                          LOL Warren, I was pulling your chain I've probably got more pictures of "Blue" than of almost any other airplane.. err.. actually after following Mary twice to Sun-n-Fun, I'm pretty sure she and the airplane would take the prize.. strange thing about the picture. I've never seen the board do this before, I can see the thumbnail picture in your message body but when I click on the little picture, it opens an empty page with no bigger picture?? Never seen that... does it open for everyone else?

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

can see the thumbnail picture in your message body but when I click on the little picture, it opens an empty page with no bigger picture?? Never seen that... does it open for everyone else?

big white nothing. A polar bear in a snowstorm. No picture when I try it.

Testing to make sure that it's not Old Blue causing the problem...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Nope, I just get a blank page also.

My guess is that the "Warlock Camp" has something to do with this board sabotage.

Just kidding

Comment

Working...
                              X