Question for Hacker or Air Race Addict

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Hacker or Air Race Addict

I've been out of NATOPS for a while.....is running out of staples in your stapler considered "Abort Criteria" for a mission?

Or do I have to stick it out the rest of the day here at the office in a "mission compromised" condition?

Re: Question for Hacker or Air Race Addict

Lol...As Clint Eastwood once said in one of his movies, " You adapt, you overcome....". Use a paperclip until reinforcements arrive (wink wink).

Comment

Originally posted by AirDOGGe
      Lol...As Clint Eastwood once said in one of his movies, " You adapt, you overcome....".
      "IMPROVISE, adapt & overcome"....(Heartbreak Ridge)...HUUURAAAHHH

Comment

lol you guys are killing me
        www.renosection3.com

Comment

Grab the handles, pull the curtain and get out while you still have some control!
          Personally, I'm calling off the day due to lack of interest....
          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Ref earlier post. I was in Moses Lake WA working when you posted this. So I couldn't answer you.
            Of course you know how I would respond.
            CTRL-ALT-DELETE! RESET THE BUOY PATTERN! YOU'RE BEHIND! GAME OVER!
            ME! HAH!
            Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

LOL... I love you guys... I really do! I had not had a chance to read this thread till today. I'm lounging around down at Long Beach (WA) at BeerNazi's place and tune in to this fun and games.. You just made my day!

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Yeah, well....unfortunately, as you guys have probably figured out, I was mind-numbingly bored, and the empty stapler seemed like 'abort criteria' at the time...a good enough excuse to go home.

But the paper clip suggestion was enough to rock my reality, and....sigh...I stuck it out through the end of the day.

Your tax dollars at work!

Comment

Speed, the paper clip one really had me rolling!

Keep up the good work mate!

Wayne
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Anything to lighten things up a little Wayne We got rid of the Dish at home and all I have on TV is political diss ads, cover to cover. I am going to be sooooo glad when it's over. Fortunately I have asserted my fatherly control over the computer so I can work on my photos for the site. At least I have a retreat temporarily.
                    Bill (aka: ARA)
                    Attached Files
                    Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Eh what is a NATOPS ? I am recovering from medical treatment and wondering will I ever walk properly again...well I better.

Cheers,

Juke T
                      http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
                        Eh what is a NATOPS ?
                        Naval Aviation Training & OPerations manual. It's the bible for a specific platform.

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
                          Eh what is a NATOPS ? I am recovering from medical treatment and wondering will I ever walk properly again...well I better.

Cheers,

Juke T
                          Jukka,

is your back problem down low? I've got chronic problems with L3 and L4 and it (my back) goes "out" sometimes leaving me walking very poorly if at all. If you had good treatment, such as a fusion of the disk or removal of whatever is pressing on the nerve, you should be walking fine in no time. My back problem is just an irritalble nerve apparantly and there isn't much that can be done about it other than taking care in how I bend or not standing in one place for too long (like shooting photos all day )

Hope you do well in your recovery! If it is your lower back, I know exactly how you feel and it can be VERY depressing, hang in there!

Wayne
                          Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne !

Yeah I am hanging in here. L4-L5 disc is pressing the right foot nerve and it is apparently not getting much better with the treatment I just received, but in two weeks I know for sure what they'll do next. My operation will not be easy, if operation should be the way to go.

This is really a nuisance when walking is limbing...2 months ago I was still more or less "normal". I gotta endure...there is no other way.

rgds,

Juke

PS: the both planes below are in the same scale...Bear has 14% more wingarea...but Rare Bear with cut wingtips is possibly even ? Da Bear is really small..something GeeBee like in it !
                            Attached Files
                            http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hang in there Juke! My wife went thru this about ten years ago. After 9 months of pain, three cortizone shots and her ending up in a wheelchair she had the surgery. Just a few hours after later she was able to walk without pain and except for some care to not re-damage the area she has been fine ever since.
                              She considers the surgery the best thing she ever did.

Leo
                              Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                              X