nuff said

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuff said

ME PLEASE Anybody recognize this? Thought this to be a good joke. Never Mind This is the first of my film I just got back.
    Attached Files
    Never mind. Maybe next year

Re: nuff said

Yeah Bill that is the sign that leads to a park near the valley. I laughed at it too when i saw it.
    Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Those signs pop up anywhere you get off the freeway out there. I guess "congested" is a subjective term. Personally I like the cattle guards at Red rock and Cold Springs. Makes it feek so "rustic"...

Leo
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

"Discharge of firearms prohibited"
        DON'T THEY PUT UP THOSE SIGNS, FOR TARGET PRACTICE?

Comment

Ya know, they usually are all shot to h*ll.
          Make them smaller and harder to hit I say. then at least the vandals will be good shots when they're thru.
          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

OR KEVLAR

Comment

DRIFTING OFF THREAD.....
              There was a local reflector sign, put up to mark the road edge of a sharp turn. It was on the commute route to some bozo with a 4x4, and every time they'd put one up, he'd plow it over. So finally the road crew, brought out a phone pole auger, went down about 15' and burried a STOUT pole, mounted the reflector to it, and topped it so it looked relatively normal. Next day they found the pole, splintered at about 45 degree angle, and a trail of oil, down the road, to a clump of trees, with a 4x4 stashed in it, with some SERIOUS front end and under carriage damage.
              Moral of the the story, you can only mess with road crews, for so long...

Comment

Further off thread, a former boss of mine had a rural residence, his and his neighbors mailboxes were constantly getting "baseball batted" or that, at least, is what they figured was happening. Youths or whoever, were driving along and whacking them as they drove by and smashing them to pretty flat.

He had our in-house fleet mechanic build a 1/4 inch steel plate liner inside his mailox to foil them. I guess eventually, it got a few small dents in it but I'd like to have seen the faces of the attackers when they first hit it. I'm sure it did not yeild nearly as much as they thought. He had also lined the base with the same steel and mounted it on a steel tube post that was filled with concrete..

Tough stuff!

Wayne
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Wayners, you've just provided a pretty accurate description of my current mailbox - no dents though, it's made out of 3/8 checker

Comment

Originally posted by dineega
                    Hey Wayners, you've just provided a pretty accurate description of my current mailbox - no dents though, it's made out of 3/8 checker
                    Actually R. I think that's what the mechanic/welder made it out of now that I think about it.. assuming you are referring to checker as I know as "diamond plate"

Wayne
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                      Still further off thread. I'd like to have seen the faces of the attackers when they first hit it.Wayne
                      BBBBBBBOOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!
                      I'll bet the little sluggers, arms are still vibrating......... . .......Paul

Comment

Or for fun, you could mold a box out of clay, and fill it with indellable dye, and see who and which vehilce in town, changes colors.......

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
                          Or for fun, you could mold a box out of clay, and fill it with indellable dye, and see who and which vehilce in town, changes colors.......
                          Now, THAT is my idea of a really, really, funny joke. HAH! Just do it and let us know how it turns out.
                          Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                          X