EUREKA! Found the banner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EUREKA! Found the banner!

For those who have been paying attention, (or who care) , a while back, after my return from Reno, I mentioned that the AIRRACEADDICT.COM banner (see attached photos) had been temporarily "misplaced". Well, I found it in the last place I looked. It was at home where I left it. I thought Fed X Bob had it, but noooooo. Anyways, that task is off the "to do" list for next year. We will have it mounted on the fence as it was in 2003 so those of you who wish to visit can find us.
    Skip Holm already knows where we live

Bill
    aka: Air Race Addict
    Attached Files
    Never mind. Maybe next year

Re: EUREKA! Found the banner!

Dude, I've been meaning to talk to you about this.....we need to migrate the camp a little farther to the south. Too close to Pylon 6. It needs to be down closer to the guide pylon next year.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
      Dude, I've been meaning to talk to you about this.....we need to migrate the camp a little farther to the south. Too close to Pylon 6. It needs to be down closer to the guide pylon next year.
      We've thought about that Brad. Only problem is that the land south of THE ROAD, I think is private property. You can stroll down there, but to drive there, you have to come in from the south and it's a big hassle, (is what I have heard). I know for sure the ditch is impassable (UNLESS YOU OWN A HUMMER OR MONSTER TRUCK). Not to mention that to get any further south towards the ditch would require an extra week in Reno that I know Martha would disapprove. Let me do some checking and see if I can determine if it is private or BLM. I do see other people camping down that way. Just not sure what the gig is to camp there. I'll report back on this thread. Now, to the other thread

Comment

Who cares...just bring back the European flight attendants and all will be fine.

Comment

If it's the same ditch you're talking about, we traversed it in a rented mini-van! We didn't risk it on Sunday though... it looked like it had less "fill dirt" by then.

Comment

If it's the same ditch you're talking about, we traversed it in a rented mini-van! We didn't risk it on Sunday though... it looked like there was less "fill dirt" by then.

Comment

That aint no lie, they were very nice to hang out with. Bill I am glad you found the icon. See ya in a few months.......
              Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Originally posted by RarebearFan77
                That aint no lie, they were very nice to hang out with. Bill I am glad you found the icon. See ya in a few months.......
                Back atcha John. We will be there. See you in, oh, about 335 days??? ME

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Haskin
                  Who cares...just bring back the European flight attendants and all will be fine.
                  Workin' on it Randy, workin' on it .

Comment

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
                    Workin' on it Randy, workin' on it .

Okay, call me a little 'pickier'. Bring the German Flight Attendants (I mean, you need to give them their hat back, right?), AND move farther down the fenceline.

Comment

You know... You try and teach them... You try and bring them up correctly... But they never listen... People: Flight attendants are OUT. NURSES are IN!

(Ok, so there is a caveat... If you're gonna go the FA route, I see you have chosen European ones. That is a step in the right direction. May I suggest KLM, too? Wonderful ladies! Now here is the World's best kept secret... And don't laugh, 'cause I'm being serious... Mexicana FA's are some of the most beautiful ladies I've seen. Keep this one to yourselves, ok? Good hunting!)
                      Scotty G

Comment

You guys are all wet.. nurses, FA's.... naa.....

TEACHERS... that's where it's at!!!!

Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty G
                          NURSES are IN!

Scotty...please.....my MOM is a nurse. Don't go there, man.

Comment

<Mexicana FA's are some of the most beautiful ladies >

.......maybe the "Doc" did have something right with the "Tecate Girls".......
                            Mayday51
                            Jim Gallagher

Comment

Howdy Air Race Addict !

Who are those two nice females in the pic ? Your friends or what ? Are they pilots too....or what ? They look very able.

rgds,

Juke
                              http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X