Blue Skies - Rhino's Mom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Skies - Rhino's Mom

I just recieved word from Randy Rheinschild, Bill's brother, that their mother has passed on this morning at about 6:00AM Eastern.

She had been fighting a battle with colon cancer.

With our condolences to the entire Rheinschild family, I offer one thought, they do go on to a better place and it is those who are left here on earth who now must suffer the loss. Rest assured though that your loved one will always be with you.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Blue Skies - Rhino's Mom

my condolences as well, only great parents can make it possible for guys as nice as bill and randy to come around.
    heh heh alriiiight

Comment

To Randy, Bill and the rest of your Family,
      As anyone who checks my website knows, I lost my Mom this past January. I feel your pain and want to express my sympathy for you all. It's a hard thing to deal with, but it is my sincere hope that you have a strong support system around you, as I did. It doesn't make the loss any less tragic, but it can make it more bearable. My heart goes out to you all and there is no doubt in my heart that your Mom is with the angels, my Mom included. Maybe they will meet and talk about us.
      Most Sincerely,
      Bill Clark
      aka: Air Race Addict
      Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
        I just recieved word from Randy Rheinschild, Bill's brother, that their mother has passed on this morning at about 6:00AM Eastern.

She had been fighting a battle with colon cancer.

With our condolences to the entire Rheinschild family, I offer one thought, they do go on to a better place and it is those who are left here on earth who now must suffer the loss. Rest assured though that your loved one will always be with you.

Wayne
        The "Rare Bear" Air Racing Team send our deepest sympathies for Bill's and all his family's loss. Beyond their grief, may they all share the joy of happy memories shared with their mother throughout their lives together.

John Penney
        "Rare Bear" Air Racing Team

Comment

Working...
        X